Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 24 Oct 2024, 03:21

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 27 May 2009, 02:51 

well, my hdd crshed and i had to change to my secondary hdd to set up a new OS there till the old one gets replaced - dont worry, no critical data lost :p
so anyways, i installed xp and 7rc1 again and now my triplehead just doesnt like me anymore as it doesnt put out 3 times 1440x900 as my windows config says, but instead 1152x900 if i plug my tfts into it with a dvi-to-vga adapter, which worked without problems before. so to make it clear - PC-to-DTH2GO: DualLink-DVI and DTH2GO-to-TFTs: 3xDVI->VGA right now. if i change to 3xdvi it works fine, but then again i need the dvi-input alrady for my ps3 and xbox (both with hdmi-to-dvi piece). anyone ever had a similar problem/idea how to fix it so it works again as it already has before?

Edit: so far ive tested vista64 ulti and 7rc1, gonna try xp, hopefully the problem is still existing there - i hate xp ^^

PostPosted: 27 May 2009, 16:48 

Sorry, can´t really help you with the TH2GO Problem there, but I remembered that I also had an XBOX360 and used a VGA cable for my monitor.
You won´t see any difference in quality. I bet there is the same kind of cable for PS3. So, just in case this wouldn get fixed, u could use 3 DVI to DVI cables with you TH2GO again.

PostPosted: 27 May 2009, 17:30 

yeah like i said 3 dvi is no problem but then again i couldnt plug in my ps3 so it wouldnt work either

PostPosted: 27 May 2009, 17:48 

Just use this one 8)

PostPosted: 27 May 2009, 21:14 

nice find, this might actually really work ... gonna try it out as soon as my budget allows ^^