Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 07 Oct 2024, 03:26

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 16 Nov 2008, 04:27 

"...The screen includes five inputs per panel..." I don't see how that's a "six-screen monitor". It's six nice monitors on a nice stand and your system will see it as such.

PostPosted: 22 Nov 2008, 08:52 

[quote]Sure its cool, and how dare you guys suggest huge DLP's/projectors and whatnot, its all about the resolution guys!

Not sure if that was facetious, but frankly if the screen is outside the foveal area of the eye then resolution is pretty irrelevant.

That is an excellent, excellent point. And the site should be renamed:

bornrichandstupid.com

I've got enough money for something like that, but it's just idiotic. I'm quite sure that my 60" Sony SXRD would give a much better experience without all those annoying bezel lines.

PostPosted: 23 Nov 2008, 19:48 

[quote][quote]Sure its cool, and how dare you guys suggest huge DLP's/projectors and whatnot, its all about the resolution guys!

Not sure if that was facetious, but frankly if the screen is outside the foveal area of the eye then resolution is pretty irrelevant.

That is an excellent, excellent point. And the site should be renamed:

bornrichandstupid.com

I've got enough money for something like that, but it's just idiotic. I'm quite sure that my 60" Sony SXRD would give a much better experience without all those annoying bezel lines.Rich and stupid... you should know better. 60" television and 6x20 or whatever this setup was has completely different purposes. You cant possibly compare the two. Unless youre... well stupid.