Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 25 Oct 2024, 04:32

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58 ... 126  Next
PostPosted: 02 Jan 2013, 03:06 

helifax wrote:
Still looking for a solution to my Skyrim's 'Large Inventory Pics' when I run Flawless Widescreen, SKSE and SkyUI??? Is anyone else running Flawless, the SKSE plug-in and the SkyUI mod?? Just wondering if there's a known conflict....Thank you.

Last I checked the WideScreen Fixer plugin didn't have any problems with SKSE and SkyUI...but I might be lying out of miss-information...

When I run Flawless (Triple monitor 6010x1080), SkyUI and SKSE (as Admin), I get Huge items in my inventory. If I don't run Flawless, everything is fine. If I don't run SKSE, the pics for items are the correct size, yet I get that standard error that SKSE is not loaded. Is there some type of 'Value' that can be decreased for these pictures items in your inventory? I still can't get this to work...Flawless works fine, followed the SKSE instructions to a tee...installed SkyUI through Mod Manager Successfully. Just don't get it.

PostPosted: 02 Jan 2013, 13:21 
Insiders
Insiders

MaxSharp wrote:
helifax wrote:
Still looking for a solution to my Skyrim's 'Large Inventory Pics' when I run Flawless Widescreen, SKSE and SkyUI??? Is anyone else running Flawless, the SKSE plug-in and the SkyUI mod?? Just wondering if there's a known conflict....Thank you.

Last I checked the WideScreen Fixer plugin didn't have any problems with SKSE and SkyUI...but I might be lying out of miss-information...

When I run Flawless (Triple monitor 6010x1080), SkyUI and SKSE (as Admin), I get Huge items in my inventory. If I don't run Flawless, everything is fine. If I don't run SKSE, the pics for items are the correct size, yet I get that standard error that SKSE is not loaded. Is there some type of 'Value' that can be decreased for these pictures items in your inventory? I still can't get this to work...Flawless works fine, followed the SKSE instructions to a tee...installed SkyUI through Mod Manager Successfully. Just don't get it.

I've never tried it with any of the mods so cannot comment, however I'd imagine if the issue affect's WSF it will affect Flawless Widescreen as I assume Helifax is using the same values I posted in the original thread long ways back which are the one's I still use to this date, you could try editing the plugin to remove the part of the fix that rescales the 3D objects, do reply if you require assistance with this, if it turns out it's addressable I can add it to the fix and push it - probably just be adding a checkbox to turn that particular fix on and off.

Use something like Notepad++ to edit the file as it uses Linux line endings, eg. it will look all on one line in regular notepad.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Flawless Widescreen\PluginCache\FWS_Plugins\Modules\TESVSkyrim\Dependencies\Scripts\TESVSkyrim_UI.lua

Line 1427:
Code:
         local NewScale = (DisplayGridDetails.GridXCoord) + fAdditionalItemScale

local AddrInventoryItems = HackTool:GetAddress("InventoryItems")
         AddrInventoryItems:GetSubOffset("PosX"):WriteFloat(round(-22/NewScale,5))   
         AddrInventoryItems:GetSubOffset("PosY"):WriteFloat(round(12.0/NewScale,5))   
         AddrInventoryItems:GetSubOffset("Scale"):WriteFloat(round(1.5/NewScale,5))   
         AddrInventoryItems:GetSubOffset("ZoomedScale"):WriteFloat(round(2.25/NewScale,5))   

local AddrMagicItems = HackTool:GetAddress("MagicItems")
         AddrMagicItems:GetSubOffset("PosX"):WriteFloat(round(22/NewScale,5))   
         AddrMagicItems:GetSubOffset("PosY"):WriteFloat(round(6.0/NewScale,5))      
         AddrMagicItems:GetSubOffset("Scale"):WriteFloat(round(1.75/NewScale,5))   

If you remove that entire codeblock, the item 3D scales will not be changed, failing that you could try adjusting the NewScale value, eg on 3 displays it would be NewScale = 3 + 0 (assuming additionalitemscale slider = 0)

To make it have no affect, NewScale = 1.

Want to keep Flawless Widescreen alive? Donate Here

PostPosted: 04 Jan 2013, 18:21 
Insiders
Insiders

HaYDeN wrote:
MaxSharp wrote:
helifax wrote:

I've never tried it with any of the mods so cannot comment, however I'd imagine if the issue affect's WSF it will affect Flawless Widescreen as I assume Helifax is using the same values I posted in the original thread long ways back which are the one's I still use to this date, you could try editing the plugin to remove the part of the fix that rescales the 3D objects, do reply if you require assistance with this, if it turns out it's addressable I can add it to the fix and push it - probably just be adding a checkbox to turn that particular fix on and off.

Use something like Notepad++ to edit the file as it uses Linux line endings, eg. it will look all on one line in regular notepad.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Flawless Widescreen\PluginCache\FWS_Plugins\Modules\TESVSkyrim\Dependencies\Scripts\TESVSkyrim_UI.lua

Line 1427:
Code:
         local NewScale = (DisplayGridDetails.GridXCoord) + fAdditionalItemScale

local AddrInventoryItems = HackTool:GetAddress("InventoryItems")
         AddrInventoryItems:GetSubOffset("PosX"):WriteFloat(round(-22/NewScale,5))   
         AddrInventoryItems:GetSubOffset("PosY"):WriteFloat(round(12.0/NewScale,5))   
         AddrInventoryItems:GetSubOffset("Scale"):WriteFloat(round(1.5/NewScale,5))   
         AddrInventoryItems:GetSubOffset("ZoomedScale"):WriteFloat(round(2.25/NewScale,5))   

local AddrMagicItems = HackTool:GetAddress("MagicItems")
         AddrMagicItems:GetSubOffset("PosX"):WriteFloat(round(22/NewScale,5))   
         AddrMagicItems:GetSubOffset("PosY"):WriteFloat(round(6.0/NewScale,5))      
         AddrMagicItems:GetSubOffset("Scale"):WriteFloat(round(1.75/NewScale,5))   

If you remove that entire codeblock, the item 3D scales will not be changed, failing that you could try adjusting the NewScale value, eg on 3 displays it would be NewScale = 3 + 0 (assuming additionalitemscale slider = 0)

To make it have no affect, NewScale = 1.

That is correct:) I am using the same Float values in Skyrim to correct the size, location of the inventory items preview. They do modify from one version to another (their address) but so far it was the only way of "fixing" the items that I found. I haven't tried SkyUI to see if the fix works or not;)) So no idea there.
Like Hayden said try to update the FWS plugin to your needs and see if that works out. His source is open while in WSF you would need to recompile it again. If you want to do that let me know;)) I can provide you with the Source Code for Skyrim Plugin:)

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): [email protected]

PostPosted: 05 Jan 2013, 13:19 

HaYDeN wrote:
FWS Plugin - v1.0.76

Added new module, Blacklight: Retribution
Added new module, Bulletstorm
Added new module, C&C: Red Alert 3
Added new module, C&C: Tiberium Wars
Added new module, Dead Rising 2

Hi,

Would it be possible expand the Red Alert 3 module to include the zoom fix described on http://www.wsgf.org/dr/command-conquer-red-alert-3 ?

cheers!

PostPosted: 06 Jan 2013, 14:09 
Insiders
Insiders

AlexM wrote:
HaYDeN wrote:
FWS Plugin - v1.0.76

Added new module, Blacklight: Retribution
Added new module, Bulletstorm
Added new module, C&C: Red Alert 3
Added new module, C&C: Tiberium Wars
Added new module, Dead Rising 2

Hi,

Would it be possible expand the Red Alert 3 module to include the zoom fix described on http://www.wsgf.org/dr/command-conquer-red-alert-3 ?

cheers!

I'll investigate but I do not believe the zoom is broken, just the FOV - so increasing the zooming could be considered cheating...

Post subject: Re: Flawless Widescreen
PostPosted: 06 Jan 2013, 14:10 
Insiders
Insiders

New Changes: (07/01/2013)

- Centered multiplayer/zombies multiplayer chat text for Black Ops II

PostPosted: 07 Jan 2013, 12:51 

I click twice in a plugin installed on the list, but nothing happens, the game plugin doesn't show up.

PostPosted: 11 Jan 2013, 17:05 

Any fix for Hitman Absolution? the FOV is annoying at indoors

PostPosted: 13 Jan 2013, 06:45 

Last edited by Brewski789 on 26 Feb 2019, 05:32, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: 13 Jan 2013, 06:50 

Last edited by Brewski789 on 26 Feb 2019, 05:33, edited 2 times in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58 ... 126  Next