Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 05 Oct 2024, 05:31

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: are they dumb at EA???
PostPosted: 24 Dec 2005, 22:08 

hi there
i have written an e-mail to the EA/battlefield2 support crew with this contend(spelling mistakes could be cause i am german and it was very late :) )

what about widescreen support for bf2 and special forces???
will it be released with the booster packs and if not WHY...
there is a threat at the EA support forum which is by now 9 sides long with people asking for WS support and there isn`t even ONE awnser, we would respect a NO if you could give us a reason...

http://forum.eagames.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=134244#134244

besides every new game supports WS, a good example is HL² which is at least one jear old...

if i where a member of DICE/EA this would make me think about this issue because the WS community is the fastest growing gaming community in the world, if you want a sample visit:
http://www.widescreengamingforum.com/

respectfully martin t. (germany)

and this is what they send me back :shock:

Hello Martin,

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts.

Customer feedback is greatly valuable to Electronic Arts. To comment on any of our titles, please post on the appropriate game forum. These forums are maintained and monitored by the community leaders and production team. By posting on these forums you will be able to submit direct feedback to the appropriate person. Please make sure that you follow the EA terms of service when posting. You must have an EA member account in order to post on the forum.

1. Please click here to go to our forum site.
2. Please click on the appropriate genre for your game.
3. You will be brought to a page containing the forum direct links.
Please click on the appropriate forum section under your game title.

For best results post on the Suggestions section for your title. If there is no Suggestions section post in the General section

Should you require further assistance about this or any Electronic Arts games in the future please visit our website and review our extensive Self Help knowledgebase (http://support.ea.com)

Ronan
EA Technical Support

does he think i am a complete moron or what... :shock:

PostPosted: 24 Dec 2005, 23:00 
Insiders
Insiders

yes, the text file that he copied that from does think you are a moron. I believe that some companies lack the customer support in favor of marketing, that way they have your money before you have chance to ask questions :)

DC3217IYE | 1x4GB Vengeance | 64GB M4 | TX-42VT20E

PostPosted: 25 Dec 2005, 00:32 
Editors
Editors

WAHAHAHAHA (rolls over the ground with tears in eyes and a real pain in the stomach). Ow my god, these guys are soooooo stupid. They probably have a 2 weeks old drunk baboon with a brain injury sitting behind a desk over there.

PostPosted: 27 Dec 2005, 14:00 

now listen up
i send them an e-mail back where i asked them if they think i am dumb with no result by now (maybe i`ll write another with your conjecture crtl)...

BUT i got another mail which is titeld CUSTOMER STAISFACTION SURVEY :D

here is the text:
You recently contacted Electronic Arts for support of your EA game. As part of our mission to provide the highest quality support possible, we seek your thoughts on your most recent experience with our Customer Support department. The survey takes just a few minutes to complete. Your responses will help us determine ways to improve the support we provide to you.
:shock:

you probably coul imagine what i think about their support, now i got the chance to tell them :lol: lets see if it works :lol:

this threat probably never get to an ending :D

PostPosted: 27 Dec 2005, 15:27 
Founder
Founder

Reminds me of the brush off...

"Here's a coin, so you can telephone someone who may actually give a damn".

Without giving you the coin. :(