Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 05 Jul 2024, 04:48

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130 ... 144  Next
PostPosted: 24 Jan 2011, 23:49 

I just downloaded DCS Blackshark the other day, need to buy a key soon. I play a bunch of flight sims but the learning curve for Black Shark appears to be ridiculous. Is it as difficult as it looks? Perhaps we could fly together once I've got my key, I may need some tutoring.

Also, thank you for the links :-D

No problem, at all.

Blackshark is a bit intimidating at first, but once you get into it you start to appreciate what the team at Eagle Dynamics has done. They're goal is to build the most complex and detailed study-sims to-date. And they have exceeded with flying colours! (I don't work for ED, I'm just very enthusiastic about their products! ;))

I'd be more than happy to help you learn how to fly the Blackshark and master it's many complex systems. I've not found a more rewarding flight-simulator yet and trust me when I say it is worth the extra effort required to tame this beast.

I will PM you with contact info.

-Mack

PostPosted: 25 Jan 2011, 00:23 

I just downloaded DCS Blackshark the other day, need to buy a key soon. I play a bunch of flight sims but the learning curve for Black Shark appears to be ridiculous. Is it as difficult as it looks? Perhaps we could fly together once I've got my key, I may need some tutoring.

Also, thank you for the links :-D

If your interested i have a hard copy of the game . I bought it with hopes of playing, but I have to many other games on my plate and probably will never play it again. Arma 2 has been taking up most of my time lately . It's been sitting on my shelf for some time now collecting dust . and the liklyhood that ill play it again is nill. If you like i can send you the code. and or the hard copy. Providing you pay for shipping. or just the code if that will work.

Let me know soon . I will be going on vacation on the morning of the 26th

PostPosted: 25 Jan 2011, 02:14 

It is free. unless you want the hard copy also. in which i will just need money to ship it.

PostPosted: 30 Jan 2011, 22:47 

Pretty happy with my new setup now, could probably do with tidying up some of the wiring though heh :D

Some more pics coming soon-ish

PostPosted: 30 Jan 2011, 23:37 

I love that wallpaper. care to share? :)

PostPosted: 31 Jan 2011, 07:33 

Heres mine! Hope you guys like it!

PostPosted: 31 Jan 2011, 10:39 

I love that wallpaper. care to share? :)

I believe I found it via the neogaf link in this thread :)

PostPosted: 31 Jan 2011, 16:46 

Ah thanks :) I had completely missed that thread somehow.

PostPosted: 07 Feb 2011, 06:00 

Heres mine! Hope you guys like it!

Which monitors are those? I like how well they fit together. I'll probably aim to replace my three monitors eventually and that's a good way to start.

Presently my left-most monitor is about an inch higher than the other two, and their combined bezels are a bit too much. Still, I can't complain too much. I mean I *am* on a triple monitor set up after all. :-)

PostPosted: 23 Mar 2011, 11:42 

Hey guys... I've visited the forum a fair bit lately, but never joined. But recently I've made a decision which has given me a reason to join up. So this is my first post...

My Samsung 226BW was recently outgrown by my new video cards. 2 x AMD Radeon 6970 in crossfire.

So I decided to go Eyefinity, 3 x HP ZR24w mounted on HP monitor arms.... got the arms so cheap I bought a fourth for the 22".

Three pics. Before shot of the 25" HP Touchsmart 816IQ, HP ZR24W on an HP monitor arm and an old 19" LCD...

After shots of the new setup.... an office full of LCD :shock: :lol: :P :D

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130 ... 144  Next