Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 30 Jun 2024, 10:07

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 235 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Next
PostPosted: 12 Apr 2016, 01:01 

Triple screen also broken just like Dark Souls II. Dark Souls III allows resolution to be set to 5760 x 1080 in the menus, but then only renders on middle screen. Disappointing once again that triple screen is not working out of the box.

I will also donate to express my appreciation for all the hard work and amazing contribution of all your past fixes HaYDeN. Thank you.

PostPosted: 12 Apr 2016, 01:07 

I will donate all my allowance

PostPosted: 12 Apr 2016, 01:50 
Insiders
Insiders

HaYDeN wrote:
Juts wrote:
If someone with some cred is willing to fix this, I'll buy a copy or w/e is needed.

If my credz check-out I can perhaps take a look.. although Dark Souls series is A) never fun to fix, B) not really on my too-play list.

How's triple-wide?

The usual Black screens on sides... Looks like DS2 all over again;) (Surround)
Looks better than DS1 was though;) Didn't manage to look into how to fix it yet...
I hope the DS2 can be "translated" to DS3... more or less..

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): [email protected]

PostPosted: 12 Apr 2016, 02:02 

Hopefully it doesnt take too long to fix. Definitely unfortunate that this wasnt built into the game.

PostPosted: 12 Apr 2016, 07:45 
Administrators
Administrators

Bare in mind the engine is the one used in Bloodborn, not the other Dark Souls, so it's a fairly unknown quantity at this point. Have patience people this sort of thing takes time and there isn't likely to be a fix ready for a few days at least, depending on just how hard the code is to hack.

"Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality."

PostPosted: 12 Apr 2016, 07:46 

Can somebody upload here exe. Hayden we have helped. Hope

PostPosted: 12 Apr 2016, 09:12 

I'd love to see a proper fix for this game. It was so nice to have a fix for DS2: SotFS. Here's hoping someone can figure something out!

PostPosted: 12 Apr 2016, 09:12 

Is someone working on this? Good luck, can't wait to play this game.

PostPosted: 12 Apr 2016, 10:51 

I tried to edit the .exe with a hex editor changing the "39 8E E3 3F" to "26 B4 17 40" but it seems like not work :S

(this was the method used for MGSV for example)

PostPosted: 12 Apr 2016, 13:07 
I Donated
I Donated

asvenice wrote:
I tried to edit the .exe with a hex editor changing the "39 8E E3 3F" to "26 B4 17 40" but it seems like not work :S

(this was the method used for MGSV for example)

This was the first thing I tried last week and it didn't work. I PM'd Hayden a link to download the .exe days ago but I'm not sure if he ever checked his inbox. I don't know which person from here is actually working on a fix but when the time comes, I'll chip in $20 to the person that creates a fix and I suggest everyone else do the same. It takes a lot of time to work on these things and the person working on it needs to be accommodated for their time and effort.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 235 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Next