Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 04 Jul 2024, 14:00

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Diablo 3 Taskbar Issues
PostPosted: 17 May 2012, 07:16 

I've just installed Diablo 3 and naturally I want all 3 monitors running. It works great with a simple settings change. However, the taskbar never goes away!

It's such a simple problem and it doesn't happen with the old nVidia drivers but I like the new beta ones that have better support for multi-monitor setups. If anyone could help me out I'd be very grateful!

I have a picture to illustrate what is happening.

PostPosted: 18 May 2012, 10:19 

In the nvidia control panel go to desktop at the top and untick the centre desktop (I think it is called that am at work so cant remember) Then just use the auto hide task bar option in the task bar. Sadly it is the only way to get rid of the task bar. The way nvidia have forced the task bar to the middle in the drivers seems to kill the auto hide function.

Post subject: Or you can use
PostPosted: 18 May 2012, 11:34 
Insiders
Insiders

Or you can use WideScreenFixer with the plugin I developed and run the game in Fullscreen (and take benefit of SLI also) :)

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): [email protected]

PostPosted: 18 May 2012, 12:19 
Editors
Editors

Or you can use WideScreenFixer with the plugin I developed and run the game in Fullscreen (and take benefit of SLI also) :)

Awesome. :bigsmile:

PostPosted: 19 May 2012, 02:34 

Is the plugin publicly available? I dont see it under https://www.widescreenfixer.org/, the newest plugin was for may 8 and its for MW3, Flawless Widescreen updated but doesnt show a plugin for D3 as well.

Hoping it works for Eyefinity as well (even tho its around 60fps at 6048x1080 on a single Radeon 6970)

Thanks!

Post subject: jerrolds wrote:helifax
PostPosted: 19 May 2012, 14:47 
Insiders
Insiders

[quote]Or you can use WideScreenFixer with the plugin I developed and run the game in Fullscreen (and take benefit of SLI also) :)

Is the plugin publicly available? I dont see it under https://www.widescreenfixer.org/, the newest plugin was for may 8 and its for MW3, Flawless Widescreen updated but doesnt show a plugin for D3 as well.

Hoping it works for Eyefinity as well (even tho its around 60fps at 6048x1080 on a single Radeon 6970)

Thanks!

Hey there you can find everything in the Detailed Report. The plugin will be part of WSF in the future when Dopefish will have the time to add it:)

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): [email protected]

PostPosted: 21 May 2012, 10:18 

Fantastic I will get that installed tonight. Thanks for that. I will be able to alt tab out of game rather than have it running in the desktop back ground too.

Cheers