Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 17 Sep 2024, 02:51

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 24 Jan 2012, 22:59 

hey guys, anyone still playing this these days?
latest steam patches which were discussed way back when in the detailed report do add ultra-wide. and there have been patches since as well, I didnt have to edit an ini or do anything. just selected the correct res and all works.

I was pleasantly enjoying the game until it started crashing on me. it lets me play a mission then locks up in the upgrade screen afterwards. the lock up is tied directly to ultrawide somehow cause if i load up the game and switch to 1 screen, then load up i can play no probs. if i open the game pick a widescreen and get inot that character menu it crashes. I was just switched back to single monitor after a mission and leveling up in single mon res, then switching back and loading up the level. this worked but is super annoying so i kinda just quit playing..

duno if anyone else still screws around with this game or not, but just throwing it out there to see if anyone else heard of the issue.
(im on nvidia 2d surround)

i was going to post this in the thread that links from the detailed report, but wasnt sure if i should since this might be a more isolated thing. still trying to learn the proper "forum manners" here heh. lemme know if this should have just gone there, if so please feel free to move it/ close it, what have you