Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 12 Jul 2024, 18:01

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 29 Dec 2011, 08:07 

Anybody playing find a way to center the hud. As in party members and mini map? Healing is a hassle staring at my left screen constantly.

PostPosted: 31 Dec 2011, 05:38 

I've all but stopped using my mini-map because it's outside of my field of vision. Wearing glasses means I don't even get peripheral vision to 'notice' things out of the corner of my eye! I have the main map assigned to my middle mouse button and I just click it on and off all the time whilst I'm running - sounds a pain but I've gotten used to it now.

You can turn on a setting in the prefs to show party members in the ops frame or something, which allows you to move them nearer the centre. I don't know if you can still use these for targeting (I haven't tried yet) so it may not help you.

I've moved my chat windows to the inner edges of my side monitors now, which has been a massive improvement over the beta. The code to move windows around is clearly implemented, so I don't know why they have chosen to leave some elements locked.

EDIT: Just checked and you *CAN* use the ops frame for targeting so this is a must-have for healers! The setting is called "Use Operations Frames as Party Frames", under User Interface.

Rig 1: Intel i7-4790K Devils Canyon | ASRock Z97X Killer Intel Z97 Socket 1150 | Noctua D15 cooler | 16 GB G.Skill TridentX DDR3-2400 | 500GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD | Corsair AX1200i | 2x EVGA GTX980 4GB ACX2.0 (SLI)

Rig 2: Intel i5-2500K | ASUS P8P67 Pro Intel P67 LGA1155 | Corsair A50 cooler | 4GB G.Skill RipJawsX DDR3 RAM @1600mhz 6-8-6-24 2T | 128GB Crucial RealSSD C300 SSD | Corsair AX1200 | 2x Palit GTX580 1.5GB (SLI)

PostPosted: 05 Jan 2012, 09:06 

^ That helped greatly! I can heal viewing 1 screen! Thank you sir!

PostPosted: 05 Jan 2012, 10:21 
Insiders
Insiders

^ That helped greatly! I can heal viewing 1 screen! Thank you sir!

You should check this link out : http://widescreengamingforum.com/forum/forums/gaming/detailed-widescreen-reports/17345/star-wars-old-republic-detailed-report#comment-238627

I think that is what you are looking for:)

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): [email protected]