Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 05 Jul 2024, 19:11

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 15 Mar 2009, 16:20 

I'll try the transparancy trick :wink: thanks

PostPosted: 16 Mar 2009, 10:44 

Just to update on this apparently its still an issue that they have no solution for. Recently filed a trouble ticket to them and they told me to sit patient and watch the news page for information.

That is insane! It has been more than a year of waiting. Are they serious? They are not doing anything about it...I have been saving this game for my newly purchased multiple screens and now I am stuck with at piece of tape as cross hair? :evil:

PostPosted: 16 Mar 2009, 17:55 
Insiders
Insiders

Try playing without the crosshair. After a while you will get a feel for where the bullets are going to go. Also if you really can't deal with it, I would like to suggest downloading any version of sMod: Tactical because it adds iron sights. Make sure to tone down the difficulty though because it is way harder than vanilla HL2.

PostPosted: 17 Mar 2009, 21:11 

when I play single screen I have a crisp crosshair with the arc on each side. when I play triple screen I have a dimmed down crosshair and the arcs are missing. I assume that the arcs may be under/behind the bezel. As far as I can tell, this is a font, so maybe that will help someone that knows what they are doing. I don't.

There is a big problem with the cam clipping on the side screens allowing you to see thru walls. I think that if the cam can be pulled back on triple screen then all of this will be fixed.

PostPosted: 18 Mar 2009, 14:06 

there are some DX hacks that allow to will add a crosshair to DX output. it basically works the same way like the framerate display in fraps or like TSO.