Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 07 Jul 2024, 23:03

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 306 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
PostPosted: 06 Dec 2010, 09:49 

Anyone know if Hayden has his own working version of an Eyefinity fix for MW2? for the life of me, I cant get Dopefish's fix to work >.<

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2010, 15:16 

Anyone know if Hayden has his own working version of an Eyefinity fix for MW2? for the life of me, I cant get Dopefish's fix to work >.<

For some reason? some of us just arent' succeeding with getting Dopefish's fix to work.
I worked at it for some time, and uninstalled/reinstalled all the newest fixes per game etc, but could only succeed in getting COD2 working on the wide screen. And even then it would not indicate "fix enabled" but it was working in all three screens? I've given up for now.

I see plenty of others using it just fine? So it must be me haha.

Goodluck

PostPosted: 07 Dec 2010, 07:01 

[quote]Anyone know if Hayden has his own working version of an Eyefinity fix for MW2? for the life of me, I cant get Dopefish's fix to work >.<

For some reason? some of us just arent' succeeding with getting Dopefish's fix to work.
I worked at it for some time, and uninstalled/reinstalled all the newest fixes per game etc, but could only succeed in getting COD2 working on the wide screen. And even then it would not indicate "fix enabled" but it was working in all three screens? I've given up for now.

I see plenty of others using it just fine? So it must be me haha.

Goodluck

good to know that im not the only one >.<

Hope Hayden will make one...i've read in a forums once here that he made an eyefinity fix for like 20 mins for a game (although, obviously, havent extensively tested yet.)

And some ppl used Hayden's fix for Black Ops and its working fine for them...

PostPosted: 09 Dec 2010, 13:16 
Insiders
Insiders

Could you go more into detail on how it isn't working?

Widescreen Fixer typically does not work with pirated/cracked .exe files. If you are using one of those it may not work for you.

Aside from that, tell me the steps you're taking to enable it, what Widescreen Fixer itself says, etc.

Widescreen Fixer Twitter - https://twitter.com/widescreenfixer
Personal Twitter - https://twitter.com/davidrudie

PostPosted: 09 Dec 2010, 17:21 

Could you go more into detail on how it isn't working?

Widescreen Fixer typically does not work with pirated/cracked .exe files. If you are using one of those it may not work for you.

Aside from that, tell me the steps you're taking to enable it, what Widescreen Fixer itself says, etc.

I spent quite a bit of time trying to get it to work, and gave up and uninstalled it. And I uninstalled and reinstalled from your download all a couple times as you made new and updated Game Plugins. And I'm not using pirated software/I've got all the patches for the games to the best of my knowledge/I've tried everything that everyone has said regarding uninstalling changing the short cut in system tray etc if needed and so on and so forth, and as i recall it never said "fix enabled", it would say something like "game not found"? or?, and it did work in COD2 even though it said "fix not enabled" etc--but it said aspect ratio at 5.333? I can't recall if it said "game not found" or etc. I was using Custom 5760 x 1080 I tried it with MPCOD4,MPMW2, and I think BFBC2?. And maybe one other? Can't recall. I'll give it another try one of these days. I sent you some cash. I'm sure its good/must be something with my hardware. And I used your default hot key to activate all, plus I expermimented with changing that too, but same results. Its working fine for others just something with my system? Can't figure what? Not worrying about it/good luck.

PostPosted: 13 Dec 2010, 04:09 

It works for me, but only in the actual game. the menus are stretched. not much of a problem tho, still works. Im just happy MP works with it. Theres no going back to single monitor after eyefinity :D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 306 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31