Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 05 Jul 2024, 11:06

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 31 Mar 2013, 19:29 

Hello,

Ive joined simply for this purpseo and wuold appreciate if admins would put this into an 'game' in the games list.

First let me tell you this: While the game does NOT let you choose any FoV settings, it fixes and aligns the HUD Perfectly to match any most common Multi Mon setups, it even clearly states it "identified and set to multi monitor mode" upon starting the game., hene the menus, and any 2D screen is only provided in the main, middle monitor.

Second, while this game isnt graphically advanced and is not very new either, the Devs gave much love to their community by adding such fine tuned features for us :triplewide: ers, so i've figured they deserve the attention too.

Now to the Pics, please pardon for the lack of any 16:9's as im not going to bother messing with settings, unless an clear demand would arise due to this thread. Two modes are illustrated, Battle mode [completly seperate from Roaming] and Roaming, if you will like i'll add some 2D mode screenis too, like the overview RTS mode.

One bug that was identified and will probably not be fixed, minor as it is, is while conversing with an NPC side monitors flicker. That does not detract from playability at all, but should detract from score as its not an 100% perfect.

should you want any more screens please ask and i'll post them when possible.
Thank you.

Dangers Prone.

PostPosted: 06 Apr 2013, 22:32 
Administrators
Administrators

Hi mate,

Just got back and looking through the forums, it seems the screenshots have disappeared before I had a chance to check them out. Any chance of seeing them?

Thanks for your post, I'll see what I can do.

PostPosted: 10 May 2013, 15:53 

Hi,

Sorry about this!! And for the VERY late response, I've set forum to alert me if an comment is added but it did not...

Don't know what happened to the screenies but here are direct links to them. http://www.webow.com/tmpics/2013-03-31_00009.jpg <Battle

http://www.webow.com/tmpics/2013-03-31_00001.jpg < Roaming

haven't played the game a lot since, but i'm willing to give some 1920x res comparsion screenies and the RTS mode too.

PostPosted: 10 May 2013, 22:44 

did the Detailed Report a few days ago...

it got a silver due to some HUD stretch and and issue with Eyefinity/Surround "talking to people"

http://www.wsgf.org/dr/mount-blade-warband/en

i7 3770K (Ivy bridge) | Corsair Dominator 32GB | Asus P8Z77-V LE Plus Intel Z77 | Corsair H100i | 2 x Gigabyte ATi Radeon HD 7950 in crossfire | NXZT Phantom case | OCZ 1000W Powersupply | Samsung 840 PRO 256GB | 2x OCZ agility 3 60GB SSDs | 2x 1TB HDDs |