Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 15 Jul 2024, 20:56

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 289 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 29  Next
PostPosted: 10 Sep 2012, 03:27 

Ok, I have been trying for hours to get the game to work at 5760x1080. I tried deleting the old plugin in wsf using winRAR and puting the new one in to no avail. It just will not let me. I have all the ini settings correct, and have the game accross my screens, just streched out though. I've been trying to get this working for about six hours, and im stumped.

PostPosted: 10 Sep 2012, 11:10 
Insiders
Insiders

Ok, I have been trying for hours to get the game to work at 5760x1080. I tried deleting the old plugin in wsf using winRAR and puting the new one in to no avail. It just will not let me. I have all the ini settings correct, and have the game accross my screens, just streched out though. I've been trying to get this working for about six hours, and im stumped.

Hey there. What OS are using? Win8 or Win7 ? Please give more details
Do you still see the Hud streched?

Helifax

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): [email protected]

PostPosted: 10 Sep 2012, 12:35 

I am using win. 7 64 bit. Everything is streched out in game, including menus and the hud, and the hud is still on the side monitors. I have the res. fix installed and all ini. files and in game settings are set properly.

PostPosted: 10 Sep 2012, 15:24 

Something is wrong with the last version of Widescreen Fixer application, not the game's DLL, it is not applying the HUD fix at all, I just downgraded to V3.4.545 and it all works fine with the same Dark.Souls.dll

PostPosted: 10 Sep 2012, 15:32 
Insiders
Insiders

Ah yes. Don't use the latest Wsf yet. Use the attached plugin with an older version until it will be officially part of WSF.

Best regards,
Helifax

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at

PostPosted: 10 Sep 2012, 17:43 

Alright, I'll give it another go and see if I can get it going. Thank you

PostPosted: 14 Sep 2012, 15:34 

i think i was having the same issue you were having, are you running the game in full screen window mode? if so, just change it back to full screen and you will be able to get the 5760 res under the pc settings so it will not look stretched out or pixelated

PostPosted: 15 Sep 2012, 14:41 
Insiders
Insiders

Updated the Plugin so now it works properly both on Windows 7 and Windows 8 (and any other windows versions). It was tested both on Win7 and Win 8.
The HUD and menus etc will correctly scale every time the game is launched now. Alot of effort has been put into this.

Please be aware to launch the plugin before launching the game.
Please remember to delete any Dark Souls Plugin from WSF before using this one.

Best Regards,
Helifax

Attached files Plugin.Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition.rar (25.3 KB)

PostPosted: 15 Sep 2012, 22:14 

Hi I got the latest version of wsf and replaced your plugin but everything its all stretch out and I can't find an older version of wsf. Could you be kind enough to offer me a link to a older version of wsf?

Thanks

Post subject: cgboy wrote:Hi I got the
PostPosted: 15 Sep 2012, 22:23 
Insiders
Insiders

Hi I got the latest version of wsf and replaced your plugin but everything its all stretch out and I can't find an older version of wsf. Could you be kind enough to offer me a link to a older version of wsf?

Thanks

Opps.. Indeed the latest plugin has a small problem... I updated it and now it should work. It will also officially be part of WSF very soon.

Attached files Plugin.Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition.rar (25.2 KB)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 289 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 29  Next