Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 15 Jul 2024, 21:05

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 289 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 29  Next
PostPosted: 07 Sep 2012, 18:06 

Whaat??? Noo I dont believe that! on my GTX 590 I dont get more than 40% gpu utilization... and I top 30fps in 3D Surround.... so something else is weird there with your setup.:-s are you sure you setup the internal renderer correct?

Yes, I believe I did right. Internal render, resolution and ingame resolution are the same. Rebooted and tried again but no change. GPU usage shows between 40-80%. I have no perfomance issues otherwise so it could be driver related or maybe the port is just that crappy.

PostPosted: 07 Sep 2012, 18:44 

Will try it as soon as I get home tonight, thank you so much again.

PostPosted: 07 Sep 2012, 21:22 
Insiders
Insiders

Fixed some cases where the HUD was not correctly scaled. So use the archive from this post.

Best Regards,
helifax

Attached files Plugin.DarkSouls.rar (24.5 KB)

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): [email protected]

PostPosted: 07 Sep 2012, 21:24 
Insiders
Insiders

Double post?!!

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at

Post subject: helifax wrote:Fixed some
PostPosted: 08 Sep 2012, 00:10 

Fixed some cases where the HUD was not correctly scaled. So use the archive from this post.

Best Regards,
helifax

Best Regards,
helifax

I can confirm it works using the plugin from this post, the other plugin that came bundled with the download of WSF made the screen go black. Thank you so much! I got up to Blighttown using the stretched hud but took a break with the hope this would be fixed.

@svr I get a solid 30FPS with these settings in Durante's mod: 5860x1080, dof override res 1080, dof scaling 0, filtering override 0, smaa quality 1
I have a GTX 670 and i73770k.
Could be something wrong with your settings? Maybe try different V-Sync settings, if you're locked at 15fps that could be affecting it. My 2 cents :)

Thanks again you guys!!

Post subject: petes117 wrote:helifax
PostPosted: 08 Sep 2012, 00:13 
Insiders
Insiders

[quote]Fixed some cases where the HUD was not correctly scaled. So use the archive from this post.

Best Regards,
helifax

Best Regards,
helifax

I can confirm it works using the plugin from this post, the other plugin that came bundled with the download of WSF made the screen go black. Thank you so much! I got up to Blighttown using the stretched hud but took a break with the hope this would be fixed.

@svr I get a solid 30FPS with these settings in Durante's mod: 5860x1080, dof override res 1080, dof scaling 0, filtering override 0, smaa quality 1
I have a GTX 670 and i73770k.
Could be something wrong with your settings? Maybe try different V-Sync settings, if you're locked at 15fps that could be affecting it. My 2 cents :)

Thanks again you guys!!

So basically using the above plugin did it fixed the stretched hud? making it fit center screen?:)

PostPosted: 08 Sep 2012, 00:18 

helifax, I used your latest plugin with WSF (deleting the existing plugin) and after it loads the game, the screen goes completely black. After testing, it appears as though the HUD/text elements aren't displayed, but the rest of the image is.

I'm using a single 16:10 widescreen monitor at 1920x1200. The default plugin stretches the HUD, but i'm looking for a plugin that will fill the screen, but not stretch it. Am I doing somethiing wrong here? Both my Dark Souls resolution and my dsfix.ini is set to 1920x1200 too, if that's any help.

Post subject: @helifax Yep it works
PostPosted: 08 Sep 2012, 00:32 

@helifax Yep it works perfectly!
Well, if I could wish for one more thing it would be to make the 4 inventory items a bit smaller, but thats probably the size its meant to be.

@puzl make sure you use the plugin helifax posted in this thread

Attached files

PostPosted: 08 Sep 2012, 00:37 

I used his latest plugin from post #82. The initial dark souls loading logo displays briefly, then it all goes black.

Post subject: Oh. Sorry then I have no
PostPosted: 08 Sep 2012, 00:48 

Oh. Sorry then I have no idea!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 289 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 29  Next