Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 03 Jul 2024, 01:51

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 11 Jan 2011, 17:38 

Hello to the whole community!
I recently bought a digital triple head2go to play my FSX. everything OK. Maximun monitor resolution to 5040x1050 57Hz thanx to you guys but an issue has come to my attention!

There is no sign of anti-alliasing or anisotropic filtering in the game when playing fullscreen!!!

I don't know if this is the case when on triple head2go so I ask you to tell me if you know.

Same thing happens irrespectively if i activate AA through FSX menu or the nvidia control panel! Same for the anisotropic filter! Is there any workaround tis issue?!

Thank you in advance for all your help!

PostPosted: 12 Jan 2011, 04:08 

Hi,

Those settings are in the Display settings on FSX, as I know I have experimented with them. I think they are on the first 'page' (tab) of the Display settings. There is a checkbox for anti-aliasing, and a drop down menu for Anisotropic, Bilateral, etc. filtering.

PostPosted: 12 Jan 2011, 07:17 

Yes i know but despite if i turn this on either in fsx menu and/or the nvidia panel the result is the same. No AA or AF...