Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 08 Jul 2024, 21:59

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: @55Hz working monitors?
PostPosted: 07 Aug 2009, 08:27 

Yes....you will have to use old drivers. 182.50 Drivers will give you the needed @57hz. However...if you use today's Drivers (190.xx) ...you will need to run @55hz.

PostPosted: 07 Aug 2009, 13:39 

thanks for the reply Sir Drip

Would 56Hz work?
Does it make any difference if im using XP?
Im assuming i could just buy an ATi card if all else fails... since they seem to be able to do the 57Hz +

PostPosted: 08 Aug 2009, 07:57 

You might want to read this or maybe try it:

http://www.widescreengamingforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16562

PostPosted: 18 Aug 2009, 00:33 

[quote]is 55hz the new hz for 3x1680x1050? for the Th2go digital edition?
with the latest firmware?

With the latest Nvidia drivers 186.18...Yes! However you might get away with custom resolution setup @56Hz.
If anyone that has their TH2GO working with the older firmware, stay away from the the updated firmware. I have run into some problems getting it to work right. One of the odd things that has happen with the newest FW is..@1680x1050 @55Hz (on 1 display) the desktop, and in games, scroles up and down about 1/4 of an inch.

I will be doing a total uninstall / install and give another stab at it. If it still dosent want to work...I will be reverting back to the older FW and software.

I am having that exact problem.
My system was working great on Vista 64 and i decide to upgrade the firmware and still all was great.
I the installed Win 7 64 and now i cant get it to work.
I get native res of 3840 X 1024 @60hz, but when i do the set up it gives me the famous windows error, tried it with all vertion and all nvidia driver but nothing.
When you say revert back to the old firmware, how do you do that?, i tried finding the old firmware but havent been able too.
Could you help me, i think with the old firmware it just migth work.
Thanks

PostPosted: 18 Aug 2009, 17:12 

[quote][quote]is 55hz the new hz for 3x1680x1050? for the Th2go digital edition?

With the latest Nvidia drivers 186.18...Yes! However you might get away with custom resolution setup @56Hz.
If anyone that has their TH2GO working with the older firmware, stay away from the the updated firmware. I have run into some problems getting it to work right. One of the odd things that has happen with the newest FW is..@1680x1050 @55Hz (on 1 display) the desktop, and in games, scroles up and down about 1/4 of an inch.

I will be doing a total uninstall / install and give another stab at it. If it still dosent want to work...I will be reverting back to the older FW and software.

When you say revert back to the old firmware, how do you do that?, i tried finding the old firmware but havent been able too.
Thanks

Hello

You may need to request for a Admin (of this site) to upload the file (s) you need to the download section of this site. There are 3 versions of firmware. The "Box stock" the First updated" and the latest. Matrox dosent provide an archive on their drivers or firmware( Retarted!). Ive had my TH2GO for a year and a half or so and have downloaded those files to a storage drive for safe keeping... as I do for most if not all drivers for my computer.

So...Start a new thread asking for the files you need here on this site first. Then if you cant get them here... I can upload them to my site and you can download them there. Im sure someone will help you here tho.

Good luck.

PostPosted: 19 Aug 2009, 02:21 

[quote][quote][quote]is 55hz the new hz for 3x1680x1050? for the Th2go digital edition?

Thanks

Hello

You may need to request for a Admin (of this site) to upload the file (s) you need to the download section of this site. There are 3 versions of firmware. The "Box stock" the First updated" and the latest. Matrox dosent provide an archive on their drivers or firmware( Retarted!). Ive had my TH2GO for a year and a half or so and have downloaded those files to a storage drive for safe keeping... as I do for most if not all drivers for my computer.

So...Start a new thread asking for the files you need here on this site first. Then if you cant get them here... I can upload them to my site and you can download them there. Im sure someone will help you here tho.

Good luck.

Ill do that,
Thanks Sir Drip