Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 05 Jul 2024, 04:08

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 22 Mar 2012, 01:51 

I ordered the Upgrade Kit: 1 Over 3 from WSGF and I just wanted to share my experience if anyone else wanted to order from WSGF. Hopefully I posted this in the right forum...

Good Stuff *
- Emailed support and with 15-20 minutes I received a response from IbrinÎ :) "all my questions were answered"
- Created an account and place order - experience was smooth
- Was told item normally ships in 5-7 days - I waited 7 days and emailed IbrinÎ, I received a prompt response saying "oops my order was mixed up in some invoices but item shipped on time"
- Total time from order to setup 10 days - not bad at all

@ IbrinÎ (not sure if you read the forums) I appreciate the prompt responses via emails.

Recommendation for the Upgrade Kit: 1 Over 3
* The mini bar bolt is to short you need to add about 1/4 inch to the bolt. The mini bar (clamp) has quite a bit of tension on it and while unscrewing the bolt the bolt popped out. While trying to get it back on there wasn't enough thread causing the bolt stripping out. A quick trip to Lowe's solved my problem, I bought a longer bolt...

My setup:

Thanks a bunch IbrinÎ
* Great site and good information all around..

PostPosted: 22 Mar 2012, 12:13 
Founder
Founder

Thanks for taking the time to post. I'm glad you like the upgrade kit, and thanks for the feedback on the clamp. I will pass this along to Ergotech.