Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 27 Oct 2024, 22:08

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 14 Feb 2010, 19:17 

Hi guys, first i want to notice that i'm French and my English is poor. :oops:

I bought this week a HD 5870 because since a few month i like to play with my 3 screens.
I play with many games ( NBA, war games, and a lot with Rfactor ).
I know that Rfactor is compatible with Eyefinity technology ( yes ! ) but i want to know if soccer games like Pro Evolution Soccer will work with this technology... I haven't seen it in your summary here : http://www.widescreengamingforum.com/wiki/Category:Surround

All games compatible with Eyefinity are in this summary or is it deprecated ?

Thanks for your responses and sorry for my english ( if you want, you can correct me ! I really want to improve it ! )

PostPosted: 16 Feb 2010, 11:04 

Tic Tac - Tic Tac (...) :nudgenudge

PostPosted: 16 Feb 2010, 20:41 
Insiders
Insiders

Hi guys, first i want you to notice that I'm French and my English is poor. :oops: (Capitalization and lack of subject)

I bought a HD 5870 this week because I have had my 3 screens for a few months and wanted to play using them. (Word order and Word correction)
I play many games ( NBA, war games, and a lot with Rfactor ). (Got rid of "with")
I know that Rfactor is compatible with Eyefinity technology ( yes ! ) but i want to know if soccer games like Pro Evolution Soccer will work with this technology... I haven't seen it in your summary of games here : http://www.widescreengamingforum.com/wiki/Category:Surround (edited it for better understanding)

Are all games compatible with Eyefinity in this summary or is it deprecated ? (Word Order)

Thanks for your responses and sorry for my english ( if you want, you can correct me ! I really want to improve it ! )(I took you up on that)

For the most part, wiki games list is severely out of date and not updated as often as it should. So no not every game compatible with Eyefinity is listed there. Your best bet is to check the forums and use the "forum search" option to your left to search faster for the information on games.

I personally don't know anything about the Evolution Soccer Series, So check out the forums more closely.

PostPosted: 22 Feb 2010, 16:51 

Ok, thank you suiken_2mieu for your response :wink:

And thank you for your correction ! ( Word order is not the same between English and French ^^ )

The problem with Eyefinity is his confidentiality... Nobody can help you :cry: