Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 18 Sep 2024, 09:44

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: I love Eyefinity!
PostPosted: 11 Feb 2010, 05:54 

Got my Sapphire Radeon HD5870 Vapor-X card last night, and I must admit that I love the eyefinity technology right out of the box. Sure the driver has some bugs, but the ease on installing the card and setting up the screens is so easy compared to my TripleHead2Go Digital.

God job AMD/ATI and keep it up!

// X

Ps. Yes its a fan-post, but showing some love isn't that bad compared to the trouble I have had lately with my computer and what day that is coming this weekend. Ds.

Post subject: Re: I love Eyefinity!
PostPosted: 11 Feb 2010, 12:01 

It's great isn't it? :rockout Let's just keep the pressure on the software developers to take the technology seriously.

PostPosted: 13 Feb 2010, 06:57 

It's great isn't it? :rockout Let's just keep the pressure on the software developers to take the technology seriously.

That is a must. When companies do things (and especially say stupid things like "No, since it would give an unfair advantage." - Global Agenda moderator) that are not conducive to furthering the technology, then it needs to be called to light and not supported. In other words, vote with your dollar.

PostPosted: 13 Feb 2010, 16:05 

True that, one example's Bioshock 2, it was released with an FOV of 70/75 I believe. Looks like crap in EyeFinity mode, fortunately, a simple .ini change on FOV to 130 solved the FOV issue, makes me wonder why they had not incorporated this in the first place...

PostPosted: 17 Feb 2010, 23:13 

Got my Sapphire Radeon HD5870 Vapor-X card last night, and I must admit that I love the eyefinity technology right out of the box. Sure the driver has some bugs, but the ease on installing the card and setting up the screens is so easy compared to my TripleHead2Go Digital.

God job AMD/ATI and keep it up!

// X

Ps. Yes its a fan-post, but showing some love isn't that bad compared to the trouble I have had lately with my computer and what day that is coming this weekend. Ds.

We love that you love Eyefinity! :D

P.S. you do realize that Xfinity is Comcast's new brand right? :p http://www.xfinity.com/home/

Edit: I'm an idiot. Didn't read that you are from Sweden, and Comcast is only in the US.