Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 06 Jul 2024, 23:03

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 17 Jul 2011, 18:03 

hey,Some games understandably dont work in eyefinity well,Company of heroes is mine--its stretched far to much.
When i start up the game the game is duplicated on all 3 screens, how do you just have the game set on 1 monitor(1920x1080) (without turning eyefinity off) Or can you not?

PostPosted: 18 Jul 2011, 00:46 
Insiders
Insiders

You can run it in a window. Hydragrid may let you do it, though. Powerstrip or Ultramon may let you run it in a border-less window

When i run a single-screen game, i enable a preset that uses Exteneded displays.

PostPosted: 19 Jul 2011, 20:41 

I cant seem to be able to run the game in windowed mode

IS there a way to go into CCC and just setup a preset for 1 monitor option,when i go to make a preset i can only setup the 3 monitor eyefinity and not just a 1 monitor option.

So on CCC start up i have 2 option, 1: Eyeinity (default)
2.Centre Single Monitor (1920x 1080) whereas the other 2 monitors SHUT DOWN till i select eyefinity again

PostPosted: 20 Jul 2011, 01:19 

Since you are using ati, then its easy and works.

Just setup your system to use a single monitor and set it up they way you want. then save the profile in the ccc and asign a hot key to it. then create your 3 monitor group and again save the profile and again asign a hotkey.

Then you simply use the hotkey to swap instantly between single monitor gaming and multi monitors when you want. But renember, you need to save the single monitor profile before creating an eyefinity group for saving the second profile. just ungroup the monitors and start again if you have to.

Really wish nvidia would learn from this

3 x 42 inch screens @5860x1080
16 gigs xmp ram @2200