Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 07 Jul 2024, 02:38

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: War Thunder
PostPosted: 08 Mar 2013, 15:56 

Hello, maybe someone can help me with that terrible UI from War Thunder. I know it´s still a open beta but its absolut playable and the best MMO aircraft game you can play. Anyway, here are the problems if you have a triple screen resolution:

1) When in the hangar, some images appear to be drawing incorrectly (the image will appear in the center screen but transforms into lines spanning my left monitor)

2) mousing over aircraft slots does not produce the aircraft information popup (it creates a distortion on the left screen)

3) aircraft selection popup ("change plane") is not visible (cause unknown distortion on left screen)

3) changing to "for large screens" causes complete loss of all UI (except the menus at top left)

4) changing back to "for small screens" results in the appearance of aircraft slot popups and "change plane", but looses the player info interface (rank, store,friends, etc)

5) When in game, aircraft tags produce lines spanning from origin all the way across to the left screen

I took these 5 points from a user who posted it in warthunder forum because english is not my native language.

Thanks for reading and hopefully helping,

best regards,

baddle

Last edited by baddleorc on 10 Mar 2013, 10:03, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 09 Mar 2013, 16:26 
Editors
Editors

because the game is still an open beta your highest chances of getting this fixed is asking the developers themselves. i don't know if the developers read the forum there, but I'm sure there is an 'report bug' function ingame right? or maybe they have an email address for that.
but proving these bugs with Screenshots would make it a lot easier.

greets

Haldi

PostPosted: 10 Mar 2013, 06:35 

Hello Haldi.
There are several posts about these problems from different users incl screenshots but the devs do not react. I posted it in the devs asking chanel, in technical issue chanel. I think tripple monitoring is simply unsupported...
Examples:
http://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/ ... -3-screen/
http://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/ ... or-issues/

greets,

baddle

Ps: I know certainly its an open beta. ;)

Post subject: Re: War Thunder
PostPosted: 09 Jun 2013, 16:09 

can i politely bump this request?

tyvm!