Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 24 Oct 2024, 03:51

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 31 Aug 2011, 07:07 

I can't get it to work. I think I've tried everything apart from prayer lol. My monitors are in Portrait but the game still seems to force a Landscape aspect ratio on me every time.

Result? Picture ends up in a tiny strip in the middle of all 3 screens with something like 10 inch black bars on top and bottom lol. Funny thing is when I go into menus or inventory the aspect ratio changes and the screen is bigger and centered, still doesn't cover more than 50% of the available space.
I think it worked before but then they broke it in one of the patches, my guess is 1.3 where they added (fake) 4:3 and 16:10 support.
Also Eyefinity Portrait apparently works fine and it's not even supposed to be supported LOL.

Is there anything I'm doing wrong? Literally every other game I have has no problem with Portrait 3240x1920. Only TW2 and half the reason I got the setup was this game :-(.

Here's a post I made on the TW2 forums, check it out to see the drawing and screenshot of what I'm talking about:
TW2 Portrait Mode broken screenshots