Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 05 Jul 2024, 10:19

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 25 Aug 2011, 17:50 

So I have seen lots of gameplay demo that show the HUD elements centered on the middle monitor, but it does not seem to default to this for me.

I am running 2X 6970s in XFire with bezel comp turned on for a full res of 5908 x 1080 and HUD is out on the R and L edges.

Could someone direct me to a fix to get them back where they belong? Could it be the bezel comp causing the trouble? THX!

PostPosted: 25 Aug 2011, 23:40 

I figured it out, sorry. The in-game adjustments did not specify "eyefinity" resolutions. Once I went into external setup and saw that, it fixed the issue.

PostPosted: 26 Aug 2011, 13:08 

I have this problem too, I see no Eyefinity option in the setup program however. Can some kindly soul post a screenshot of what my Eyefinity options should look like because I don't recall seeing it anywhere.

I'm at work now and its killing me that I can't fiddle about with it. I installed the cap2's but they had no effect. It was late last night when it unlocked so I didn't get around to reinstalling the 11.8 drivers and recreating the Eyefinity group. I'll try that when I get home in 6 long hours time.

Again a screeny of the setup program with the Eyefinity options would be appreciated.

Post subject: Creating a new eyefinity
PostPosted: 27 Aug 2011, 01:07 

Creating a new eyefinity group solved this for me, HUD is centered now and resolutions with Eyefinity labels are available. The new eyefinity group has a slightly different bez comped resolution than my usual one, maybe the fact that its a different res triggered Eyefinity mode in the game.

Post subject: Does it work with matrox
PostPosted: 27 Aug 2011, 10:27 

Does it work with matrox triplehead out of box? Or are these problems just for eyefinity?

PostPosted: 27 Aug 2011, 14:41 

It should work fine with any wide resolutions. But you can only get the HUD to centre on an Eyefinity rig.

Post subject: Use existing thread
PostPosted: 11 Oct 2011, 22:44 
Editors
Editors

Use existing thread here:

http://widescreengamingforum.com/forum/forums/multi-monitor-gaming/multi-monitor-gaming/17335/deus-ex-human-revolution-no-hud-centeri

:)