Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 04 Jul 2024, 23:41

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 14 Jan 2007, 15:09 

Hi to all,

I've been lurking on the forums for a while, certainly helped out a lot after I got my 22" Wide Belinea panel a few weeks ago :)

Regarding the solution posted - I found that even though every other game lists my resolution, settings.exe didn't, unknown reason!

My fix was to install kitserver as instructed in the post ( http://www.widescreengamingforum.com/node/ for reference), and in the kload.cfg file de-comment these 2 lines

Code:
#dx.fullscreen.width = 800
   #dx.fullscreen.height = 600

And replace with your required values!

Code:
dx.fullscreen.width = 1680
   dx.fullscreen.height = 1050

et voila! Worked for me, hope it may help others in a similar situation..

Dave

PostPosted: 21 Jan 2007, 16:40 

Thank you DeStRoYeR!!!!!!!

I had a problem in 1280x800 because i had created a custom resolution in powerstrip....

your "solution" worked just fine for me ! now i'm runnning in 1440x900 (max res in my monitor) which didn't appeared in settings.exe....

Andre

Hi to all,

I've been lurking on the forums for a while, certainly helped out a lot after I got my 22" Wide Belinea panel a few weeks ago :)

Regarding the solution posted - I found that even though every other game lists my resolution, settings.exe didn't, unknown reason!

My fix was to install kitserver as instructed in the post ( http://www.widescreengamingforum.com/node/ for reference), and in the kload.cfg file de-comment these 2 lines

Code:
#dx.fullscreen.width = 800
   #dx.fullscreen.height = 600

And replace with your required values!

Code:
dx.fullscreen.width = 1680
   dx.fullscreen.height = 1050

et voila! Worked for me, hope it may help others in a similar situation..

Dave

PostPosted: 18 May 2007, 01:46 

isn't that possible to play PES 6 on 1440*900 ... I don't see this resolution in settings of PES6 and when I make it in kload.cfg the game doesn't open ... I can't see this resolution also in my screen resolution settings ... my monitor is Viewsonic VG2030wm ...

PostPosted: 01 Jun 2007, 06:19 

isn't that possible to play PES 6 on 1440*900 ... I don't see this resolution in settings of PES6 and when I make it in kload.cfg the game doesn't open ... I can't see this resolution also in my screen resolution settings ... my monitor is Viewsonic VG2030wm ...

I don't use any Patch at the moment. In fact, I have 2007 installed here. It reports 1440x900 and, although I select it, the gameplay doesn't seem to work at that resolution at. The game doesn't look good as I used to play in my 1280x1024 4:3 display.

I'll give the superpatch + PES06 another try to see how it looks.