Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 07 Jul 2024, 14:06

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61 ... 302  Next
 Post subject: For everyone with an
PostPosted: 14 Nov 2011, 18:33 

For everyone with an CrossFire Setup: There is an early 11.12 Beta, which is supposed to fix CrossFire.
Get it here, and pls read instructions: http://hardforum.com/showpost.php?p=1038014916&postcount=1

Be warned though: This is a leaked driver, and though reported as safe, it wasn't released directly from AMD. Be carefull!

Also please note that an official 11.11 drivers were announced for this week along with a Performance driver for Skyrim.

[h3]/*Edit:
Get the .dll here and place it in your Skyrim folder: http://forums.guru3d.com/showpost.php?p=4157665&postcount=17[/h3]

PostPosted: 14 Nov 2011, 19:52 

For everyone with an CrossFire Setup: There is an early 11.12 Beta, which is supposed to fix CrossFire.
Get it here, and pls read instructions: http://hardforum.com/showpost.php?p=1038014916&postcount=1

Be warned though: This is a leaked driver, and though reported as safe, it wasn't released directly from AMD. Be carefull!

Also please note that an official 11.11 drivers were announced for this week along with a Performance driver for Skyrim.

[h3]/*Edit:
Get the .dll here and place it in your Skyrim folder: http://forums.guru3d.com/showpost.php?p=4157665&postcount=17[/h3]

Thanks Falcon. This was a big help for me!

Post subject: THANK YOU!
PostPosted: 14 Nov 2011, 20:26 

Just a thank you post. To HaYDeN and everyone working to fix the menu problem. Got to thank you for taking the time to solve it. Im slowly wearing out the 'ol refresh button waiting for it to be released, but I'm just glad there are people like you out there on the internets being so very very helpful! :twothumb

PostPosted: 14 Nov 2011, 21:26 
Insiders
Insiders

Good News people:) I managed to fix the size of the items in the inventory:) Now I am still to decide if I am going for a stretched HUD or maybe move it on the left monitor...
What would you prefer? I would chose this approach so that I not break the loading screens animations and texts.
So please give me your feedback on this matter:)

Best Regards,
Helifax

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): [email protected]

PostPosted: 14 Nov 2011, 21:27 

Seems like this site has been up and down today. Too many people refreshing this thread? :D

Post subject: helifax wrote:Good News
PostPosted: 14 Nov 2011, 21:33 

Good News people:) I managed to fix the size of the items in the inventory:) Now I am still to decide if I am going for a stretched HUD or maybe move it on the left monitor...
What would you prefer? I would chose this approach so that I not break the loading screens animations and texts.
So please give me your feedback on this matter:)

Best Regards,
Helifax

if you were giving me a choice i would go for the menus in the centre screen only, but if thats not possible then on any screen just as long as it all works.

and so many ppl refresh this site cus we are all eagerly waiting for that "yes its done, it works and here is the download to it" message.

PostPosted: 14 Nov 2011, 21:33 

I've been refreshing every 5 minutes for about 3 hours... I can't get any of the fixes working properly. Every fix I try f***s up the map.

PostPosted: 14 Nov 2011, 21:35 

I don't mean to but in here, but I feel this is the right topic. I can get Skyrim to run in eyefinity mode by hitting th defult and it autosetting me to my eyefinity resolution. But, it runs at about 2 frames a second. I can run the game almost flawlessly on a single monitor never dipping below 40, average of about 60 fps. I turned off all aa and the like as well. Anything to try? Also changes that I make to the skyrim .ini don't seem to actually take effect, any fix to this? Any help is appriciated.

check your video ram usage. if the game uses up all your vram, the fps will start dropping tenfold. atitraytools has an OSD with vram usage, you can monitor through that.
turning off AntiAliasing and lowering texture resolution will drastically lower vram usage.

PostPosted: 14 Nov 2011, 22:21 

Would it be possible to only fix the inventory, magic and skills/talents window?

Journal/quests, map, menu and statistics work just fine out of the box.

PostPosted: 14 Nov 2011, 22:58 
Insiders
Insiders

Would it be possible to only fix the inventory, magic and skills/talents window?

Journal/quests, map, menu and statistics work just fine out of the box.

On my "Stretched menu" version I have fixed that. Also I have a small workaround for the book reading... I haven't released this yet!
However I managed to also center the HUD. The only problem is that I still cannot read books, and the map is kinda weird looking... I do believe Hayden has fixed everything:) Now we have to wait for him to post that fix:)

If people want it I can provide the solution with the stretched menus containing all the above

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): [email protected]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61 ... 302  Next