Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 05 Jul 2024, 13:22

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 303 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
 Post subject: NFS: Most Wanted
PostPosted: 07 Sep 2007, 14:12 

hi there,

first of all i have to thank you very much for this site. it has become my reference before buying games and almost any problem that occured to me could be solved with your suggested solutions. i searched the forum and wasnt able to find a solution to the problem i have now, and i hope that anyone reads this cause the last replys have been a while ago, anyways:

i installed the game, then patched it to 1.3 downloaded the racer_s resolution changer, startet the game via the tool set to my nativ solution (1440 x 900) and played the game for about a week or something. then the game crashed and i wasnt able to start it again (after clicking an the launch button in racer_s tool nothing happened). so i decided to uninstall the game, reinstall and try again. but there was still the same problem. funyy thing is that if i start the game without the tool it works. i tried the artmoney solution but it seems like it slows down my pc.

thanks for your replies,

del

PostPosted: 07 Sep 2007, 14:37 
Editors
Editors

Hey delarity ... welcome to the forum ... 8)

Have you updated any video drivers ?
Is the resolution you are using (1440x900) the native res of your screen ?

I ask because I understand that the latest nVidia driver don't allow custom resolutions ... but I could be wrong.

PostPosted: 07 Sep 2007, 19:30 

thanks for the quick reply..

no i haven't updated my drivers recently. 1440 x 900 is the nativ res for my screen. im really wondering because it used to work, and still does but not launched with the tool *scratcheshishead* :?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 303 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31