Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 02 Jul 2024, 19:56

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 296, 297, 298, 299, 300, 301, 302  Next
PostPosted: 30 Jun 2013, 21:11 

I cannot get either of the fixes (FW or WSF) to work with Windows 8. Has anyone else found any success with Windows 8 and Skyrim multi-monitor? The fix is obviously doing something, I lose my UI after I enable the fix on either program and can't see any UI options, but neither fix spreads the game image across my Eyefinity resolution (6048x1080).

Does anyone have any suggestions?

PostPosted: 01 Jul 2013, 22:44 

Same problem. Running Windows 8 x64 on a HD6970 with three Asus 24". Had it working with Windows 7. Haven't been able to get it working with 8 yet!

PostPosted: 09 Jul 2013, 03:47 

Not working, Skyrim Crash.

Monitor: 3xAsus VG248QE (5760x1080 and 5976x1080 bezzle)
GPU: 770 SLI
CPU: 3770k

Here is a pic of my configuration. I try 2 diferents Skyrims downloads both to 1.9.32.0.8 version. I always get the same problem.
http://s22.postimg.org/ib5ub06cf/Sin_t_tulo.jpg

NO Widescreen Fixer (closed/off):
Skyrim launch but with the widescreen menu problem (not playable).

With Widescreen Fixer ON(last version):
Skyrim launch but with the widescreen menu problem (not fixing the wide screen menu problem, even if wait 5-10-20 seconds for it to kick in). ALSO if press any key, down arrow, ALT, etc the game "crash" (Skyrim exit automatically).

Even i try Flawless Widescreen:
Skyrim launch but with the widescreen menu problem (not playable). BUT it dont crash / exit.

Any help pls? i am really lost here and no clue how to solve this :(. Pls help me, i love Skyrim and want to play it badly.

Thanks
Alex

PostPosted: 09 Jul 2013, 08:25 
Insiders
Insiders

FYI - I doubt you will get any love with trying to use a pirated version.

Want to keep Flawless Widescreen alive? Donate Here

PostPosted: 09 Jul 2013, 16:19 

Yeah Sorry about that, but since i use to buy many games that i finish not playing. Now i always try it pirate first and if works (sorround & 3D) and i play it more than 3h then i buy it.

I support the community, i am programmer also, but i dont like no demos or trials..

Is it possible to get any help?

PostPosted: 09 Jul 2013, 16:59 
Administrators
Administrators

alegelos wrote:
Yeah Sorry about that, but since i use to buy many games that i finish not playing. Now i always try it pirate first and if works (sorround & 3D) and i play it more than 3h then i buy it.

I support the community, i am programmer also, but i dont like no demos or trials..

Is it possible to get any help?

The WSGF doesn't support or advocate piracy, and as such it's against the site rules to support or advocate piracy on the site, this extends to developers that use the site and make fixes I'm afraid. They are not allowed to support pirate version via this site, even if they wanted to.

"Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality."

PostPosted: 09 Jul 2013, 17:32 

What ever... just bought it, and now i get same error, cant play on surround or even in 3D. I am screw.

Deleted and download all new from Steam, same error. Any help?

Widescreen Flawless same..

PostPosted: 09 Jul 2013, 17:34 

Screenshot

PostPosted: 10 Jul 2013, 00:09 
Insiders
Insiders

alegelos wrote:
Screenshot

For the Love of GOD..if you are using a LEGIT Steam version of the game it will work....

Proof. Ingame screenshot taken. (in the red box you can clearly see the version)

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): [email protected]

PostPosted: 20 Jul 2013, 18:43 

I got my second titan and since installing, whenever Precision X / Riva Tuner is running with an OSD in a game (skyrim), I get a funky bar on the left side of my surround monitor which moves to my friend that is in rainbow colors.

However, when I turn off rivatuner the bar goes away. Any ideas? I just moved my drivers to 320.18 and am testing to see if the problem occurs again. Anyone ever see this? That bar goes away whenever I turn off Rivatuner. Also getting some random lock ups. Do you know if this is a conflict with the Wide Screen fix?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 296, 297, 298, 299, 300, 301, 302  Next