Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 08 Jul 2024, 22:06

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: 30 Aug 2013, 14:53 
Insiders
Insiders

Toothless Spoon wrote:
helifax wrote:
proekaan wrote:
Oh sweet,thanks...I can finally play this properly. :)

With XCOM,I decided to play it with a single screen. Too much hassle for a game that wasn't all that good.

I will also look at XCOM in the following days and I hope it will be easier/cleaner to fix than Lost Planet 3, but until now I didn't had the time to look at it;)) Don't worry is on my list also;)) but currently I lack HDD space to install that one also (imagine that:))))))) )

Great work Helifax although I expect nothing but perfection!! Work harder! Also I too hope XCOM isn't a stuff around, but I'm pretty sure the in-game HUD is separate from menus - and it's really the menu's that you have to fix because everything else is adjustable - also on that note - GET THIS MAN A HDD!!!

Did I MENTION "HOW MUCH I HATE YOU ???" :nudgenudge:
(Just kidding)

But, since you are so "Hard" to satisfy, here you go:

All menus and dialogs are CENTERED AND CORRECTLY scaled
Furthermore, INTERFACE IS NOW CORRECTLY SCALED AND CENTERED (As you can see in the last pic)

NOW, Prepare that FAT CHECK and send it my way ^_^ :twothumb:

The plugin will be done "when it will be done" (Probably later today) ;))

Best Regards,
Helifax

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): [email protected]

PostPosted: 30 Aug 2013, 15:30 
Insiders
Insiders

helifax wrote:

Furthermore, INTERFACE IS NOW CORRECTLY SCALED AND CENTERED (As you can see in the last pic)

Best Regards,
Helifax

LOL! you da man! I was just playing around with some of the settings, and the FOV was playable just changing the Maintain X > Y FOV, but then I got in the Mech and it all fisheyed on me :P So you finished in the nick of time...which means you MIGHT get paid....maybe....probably not :P Nah, I'm happy to give you so hard earned dollars for this, as I hope the rest do too! Now, I wait....refresh...refresh...:P

EDIT: Umm I hope you like US dollars - although I have this funny feeling that you are Europe based :/

EDIT 2: Well it's sent, enjoy mate :)

PostPosted: 30 Aug 2013, 17:43 
Insiders
Insiders

Toothless Spoon wrote:
helifax wrote:

Best Regards,
Helifax

LOL! you da man! I was just playing around with some of the settings, and the FOV was playable just changing the Maintain X > Y FOV, but then I got in the Mech and it all fisheyed on me :P So you finished in the nick of time...which means you MIGHT get paid....maybe....probably not :P Nah, I'm happy to give you so hard earned dollars for this, as I hope the rest do too! Now, I wait....refresh...refresh...:P

EDIT: Umm I hope you like US dollars - although I have this funny feeling that you are Europe based :/

EDIT 2: Well it's sent, enjoy mate :)

LOL:)) I was kidding :)) (making a little joke and such to keep the mood high:)))
But I really appreciate it!! (I really do)
Currently I am writing the plugin. As soon as it will be done I will post it here.

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at

PostPosted: 30 Aug 2013, 18:05 
Insiders
Insiders

OK,

Release Time !

I finished creating the plugin. It is attached to this post.
All the above fixes are included in this plugin.
FOV is currently not changed, since I managed to find 2 FOV values and apparently those weren't the only ones, so I gave up searching for them since you can manually tweak the fov from the INI file anyway;))

Also, you can download the plugin from my website 3D Surround Gallery ->Widescreen Fixer Mods

Happy Gaming;))

Regards, Helifax

Attachments:
File comment: Lost Planet 3 Plugin
Plugin.LostPlanet3.rar [16.46 KiB]
Downloaded 204 times

PostPosted: 30 Aug 2013, 22:47 

you' re my hero !

PostPosted: 31 Aug 2013, 01:34 
Insiders
Insiders

helifax wrote:
OK,

Release Time !

I finished creating the plugin. It is attached to this post.
All the above fixes are included in this plugin.
FOV is currently not changed, since I managed to find 2 FOV values and apparently those weren't the only ones, so I gave up searching for them since you can manually tweak the fov from the INI file anyway;))

Also, you can download the plugin from my website 3D Surround Gallery ->Widescreen Fixer Mods

Happy Gaming;))

Regards, Helifax

Amazing work as usual Helifax, really appreciate man \m/ thanks again, works perfectly, you made my weekend the game is complete.

Check your PayPal :)

PostPosted: 31 Aug 2013, 02:54 
Insiders
Insiders

helifax wrote:

LOL:)) I was kidding :)) (making a little joke and such to keep the mood high:)))
But I really appreciate it!! (I really do)
Currently I am writing the plugin. As soon as it will be done I will post it here.

Lol, I know man - I'm not scared of you :P I did it because you deserve it.

Thanks again.

PostPosted: 01 Sep 2013, 03:34 
Insiders
Insiders

I noticed a little problem with the Crosshair in the game (is not perfectly Lined up...As I screwed one of the calculations:)))) )

Update

- Fixed the Crosshair problem in Plain 3D (aka 2D) so now it lines up correctly.
- Also added the ability to line-up the crosshair if you are plaing in 3D Surround (based on the Depth value you set in nVPanel) while using the 3D Vision fix (HelixMod) for Lost Planet 3. I don't know if many 3D Surround users are around here but I post it here nevertheless;)) :rockout:

You can download the latest version of the plugin from 3D Surround Gallery => WideScreen Fixer Mods

Best Regards,
Helifax

PostPosted: 01 Sep 2013, 04:16 
Insiders
Insiders

helifax wrote:
I noticed a little problem with the Crosshair in the game (is not perfectly Lined up...As I screwed one of the calculations:)))) )

Update

- Fixed the Crosshair problem in Plain 3D (aka 2D) so now it lines up correctly.
- Also added the ability to line-up the crosshair if you are plaing in 3D Surround (based on the Depth value you set in nVPanel) while using the 3D Vision fix (HelixMod) for Lost Planet 3. I don't know if many 3D Surround users are around here but I post it here nevertheless;)) :rockout:

You can download the latest version of the plugin from 3D Surround Gallery => WideScreen Fixer Mods

Best Regards,
Helifax

Hey man, the link is broken :/

It's a scam!! Helifax fooled us to take our money and run!! :stupid:

PostPosted: 01 Sep 2013, 12:30 
Insiders
Insiders

Anyone able to to get helifax's latest plugin?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next