Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 05 Jul 2024, 09:12

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: 08 Apr 2013, 13:44 

All in all, my copy is retail, and although base adress is detected and app claims fix is working (in theory) it does nothing, because the exe will probably be differents than Steam's one.

Thanks, Heli

PostPosted: 08 Apr 2013, 15:22 
Insiders
Insiders

zorranco wrote:
All in all, my copy is retail, and although base adress is detected and app claims fix is working (in theory) it does nothing, because the exe will probably be differents than Steam's one.

Thanks, Heli

Hey, yeah, probably the exe memory layout is different and that is why it doesnt work... I will update at some point all the fixes to work with pattern scanning so we avoid these issues...and have a more generic solution...but at the moment I am a bit busy with other things...:(

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): [email protected]

PostPosted: 20 Apr 2013, 19:30 

Hi Helifax, I just recently acquired the retail version of this game (which is essentially the GOG version, except on a Disc) and after installing it I realised that the Widescreen Fixer does not support the 3.3 GOG version of the game. Any chance of a fix for this version of the game? Would it be hard to implement?

PostPosted: 20 Apr 2013, 20:17 
Insiders
Insiders

rene13cross wrote:
Hi Helifax, I just recently acquired the retail version of this game (which is essentially the GOG version, except on a Disc) and after installing it I realised that the Widescreen Fixer does not support the 3.3 GOG version of the game. Any chance of a fix for this version of the game? Would it be hard to implement?

Hey there:) No it will not be hard..the hardest part will be for me to download the GOG version:)) from their site and install it also...since it is rather BIG...
But I guess I will have to do that :) I hope I will manage to do it today...:)

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at

PostPosted: 21 Apr 2013, 18:07 
Insiders
Insiders

rene13cross wrote:

Hey use the plugin attached for GoG 3.3. It will also be part of WSF with the next release.

Best Regards,
Helifax

Attachments:
Plugin.The Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings.rar [18.34 KiB]
Downloaded 419 times

PostPosted: 21 Apr 2013, 19:14 

Wow, Helifax, thank you so much for this. Works perfectly!

I was actually ready to send you the retail disc of the game :)

Again, thanks, really appreciate it and all the work you do in this community, especially the Widescreen Fixer.

PostPosted: 21 Apr 2013, 21:11 
Insiders
Insiders

rene13cross wrote:
Wow, Helifax, thank you so much for this. Works perfectly!

I was actually ready to send you the retail disc of the game :)

Again, thanks, really appreciate it and all the work you do in this community, especially the Widescreen Fixer.

I am glad that it works :D

Best Regards

PostPosted: 17 May 2013, 22:27 

I wanted to finally give The Witcher 2 a second run... but I just saw that GoG already has v3.4 and nore WSF or FWSs' fixes work with the latest version.
Any chance we will get a new version of the PlugIn? :twothumb:

Last edited by Falcon1 on 19 May 2013, 03:26, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 18 May 2013, 23:34 
Insiders
Insiders

Falcon1 wrote:
I wanted to finally give The Witcher 2 a second run... but I just saw that GoG allready has v3.4 and nore WSF or FWSs' fixes work with the latest version.
Any chance we will get a new version of the PlugIn? :twothumb:

Again??? Another bloody f@#$%ing patch??? ...bah

PostPosted: 19 May 2013, 02:31 

Yeah, seems so... :hide:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next