Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 07 Jul 2024, 18:41

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: NWN
PostPosted: 14 Jul 2004, 00:58 

Does anyone know if there are any ways to mod neverwinter nights to work on Widescreen??

PostPosted: 14 Jul 2004, 02:17 
Founder
Founder

It should work natively for you. Install it, and the options should be there. Every option that are in your Windows Display Settings.

PostPosted: 14 Jul 2004, 05:34 

I'll give it a shot and let you know how it turns out

PostPosted: 14 Jul 2004, 06:28 

Sweet, that's so cool, I wish every game worked like this.

PostPosted: 11 Nov 2005, 05:12 

This is a big bump since I found it using a search and there is no point in creating another thread.

First of all, hi :)

I got myself a Dell 2405W thanks to maherie's deal not long ago. I've spent over a week enjoying it but I've not really tried gaming with it yet.

I had a look at NWN's resolution options, and I do see a 1920x1200 option. However, that resolution is a bit too high for my graphic card to handle (a venerable 9700 Pro). Does anyone know if there are any drivers that support lower 16:10 resolutions? I am currently using an old Omega drivers (2.5.67).

If not then, is there a way I can force the monitor to put the two vertical lines? I prefer to lose the screen space rather than see everything fattened (this goes for every games that does not support widescreen)).

Thanks.

PostPosted: 11 Nov 2005, 05:24 

This is a big bump since I found it using a search and there is no point in creating another thread.

First of all, hi :)

I got myself a Dell 2405W thanks to maherie's deal not long ago. I've spent over a week enjoying it but I've not really tried gaming with it yet.

I had a look at NWN's resolution options, and I do see a 1920x1200 option. However, that resolution is a bit too high for my graphic card to handle (a venerable 9700 Pro). Does anyone know if there are any drivers that support lower 16:10 resolutions? I am currently using an old Omega drivers (2.5.67).

If not then, is there a way I can force the monitor to put the two vertical lines? I prefer to lose the screen space rather than see everything fattened (this goes for every games that does not support widescreen)).

Thanks.

Sincwe you've got an ATI you have to download Powerstrip to add custom resolutions. Search around for instructions.

You can also select a normal 4:3 resolution in the options. Then set your monitor to aspect. It's in your monitors image settings.