Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 12 Aug 2024, 05:39

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 243, 244, 245, 246, 247, 248, 249 ... 302  Next
PostPosted: 05 Mar 2012, 01:12 

Helifax,

after spending the last hour on it trying (including redownload plug in, redownload WSF, rebooting, etc)... the HUD is still not centered... do you have any idea what happened?

also, now when I start the game, it will auto detect my video hardware... any suggestion?

Thanks.

PostPosted: 05 Mar 2012, 01:19 
Insiders
Insiders

Helifax,

after spending the last hour on it trying (including redownload plug in, redownload WSF, rebooting, etc)... the HUD is still not centered... do you have any idea what happened?

also, now when I start the game, it will auto detect my video hardware... any suggestion?

Thanks.

Can you tell me the values WSF is telling?
Is not perfectly centered ? or is a little to the left?

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): [email protected]

Post subject: helifax wrote:super12
PostPosted: 05 Mar 2012, 01:25 

[quote]Helifax,

Thanks.

5040x1050... not perfectly centered.. it's off to the right by about a little bit more than the length of the green bar

PostPosted: 05 Mar 2012, 01:32 

For those having the same issue, I fixed the SkyUI problem by editing skyrimDataInterfaceskyui_cfg.txt to have these values:

itemicon.xOffset = 27
itemicon.yOffset = -7
itemicon.scale = 0.5

Play around and find values that work for your config.

In terms of the HUD alignment -- with my setup I do notice that it is just SLIGHTLY to the left of centre (there is probably ~10 pixel gap in the bar on the right) but it doesn't interfere with anything in any way....

Thanks so much helifax, I tried to play this game on one monitor and felt like I was downgrading big time, it works great in surround now!!
-- DS

Post subject: super12 wrote:helifax
PostPosted: 05 Mar 2012, 01:33 
Insiders
Insiders

[quote][quote]Helifax,

Thanks.

5040x1050... not perfectly centered.. it's off to the right by about a little bit more than the length of the green bar

hmm...funny I use the same resolution and I dont have any problems.. make sure that the fix is enabled when it should..otherwise it might not work properly...:(

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at

Post subject: helifax wrote:super12
PostPosted: 05 Mar 2012, 01:37 

[quote][quote][quote]Helifax,

Thanks.

hmm...funny I use the same resolution and I dont have any problems.. make sure that the fix is enabled when it should..otherwise it might not work properly...:(

Helifax,

Yeah, I kept trying for the last hour, you would think I would enable it at the right time for even once? =) Well, to give you an idea how off it is... the direction bar that supposed to be on dead center is now on my right screen...

sad....

Post subject: super12 wrote:helifax
PostPosted: 05 Mar 2012, 01:51 
Insiders
Insiders

[quote][quote][quote][quote]Helifax,

Thanks.

Helifax,

Yeah, I kept trying for the last hour, you would think I would enable it at the right time for even once? =) Well, to give you an idea how off it is... the direction bar that supposed to be on dead center is now on my right screen...

sad....

something is definetly wrong... Usually I get that is the fix is enabled to late or to early.... After you enable the fix is the main menu correctly centered?

I talked with dopefish and he will add automatic enableing to WSF... this way the whole "enable at the fix moment" thingy will go away...

But back to your problem, it seems that the fix is not triggered at the right moment...:(

PostPosted: 05 Mar 2012, 02:24 

Well don sir! :)

I'm getting a strange camera angle/FOV on the showracemenu, both when starting a new game in character creation as well as when accessed via console. The camera angle is at belly-button height rather than face height. Otherwise, works beautifully. :)

This is the only problem I am having with your fix Helifax, otherwise it is awesome and working well. But this FOV angle problem is making it really hard to create a character.

Post subject: When I enable the fix,
PostPosted: 05 Mar 2012, 02:24 

When I enable the fix, everything is fine except for the stamina bar and the compass. The compass is centered on the far right monitor and the stamina bar is completely gone. :( I'm running @5040x1050.

PostPosted: 05 Mar 2012, 02:28 

When I enable the fix, everything is fine except for the stamina bar and the compass. The compass is centered on the far right monitor and the stamina bar is completely gone. :( I'm running @5040x1050.

yup.. me too...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 243, 244, 245, 246, 247, 248, 249 ... 302  Next