Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 17 Sep 2024, 07:17

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 217, 218, 219, 220, 221, 222, 223 ... 302  Next
PostPosted: 18 Feb 2012, 02:05 

Has anyone been in contact with HayDEn. Is there hope for a new updated fix?

read any of the last few pages. hell.. read the quoted text at the top of THIS FRIGGIN PAGE... READ ANYTHING PLEASE, you might learn something.

[quote]Has anyone been in contact with HayDEn. Is there hope for a new updated fix?

I hope so, as of right now I can't play in Eyefinity at all... since Helifax solution is aparently not compatible with the new Widescreenfixer version. (at least thats what I got from that error message).

Here's to hoping I can play Skyrim this weekend!
YOU TOO... READ!!!! there is a widescreen fixer plugin BY HELIFAX NOW... and helifaxes regular fix works too. (by itself...) read the updated notes...

READ the updated game report.

GOH...

AMD FX8320 - ASUS Sabertooth 990FX

Alphacool and Heatkiller Watercooling

16GB Patriot DDR3 - HIS R9 280x & 7950 Crossfired

NZXT H440 - Razer Naga Epic - 4320x900 3x Samsung 940Bw

Corsair Ax1000i - Logitech DiNovo Edge & G13

============================================

PostPosted: 18 Feb 2012, 03:26 

[quote]Has anyone been in contact with HayDEn. Is there hope for a new updated fix?

read any of the last few pages. hell.. read the quoted text at the top of THIS FRIGGIN PAGE... READ ANYTHING PLEASE, you might learn something.

I hope so, as of right now I can't play in Eyefinity at all... since Helifax solution is aparently not compatible with the new Widescreenfixer version. (at least thats what I got from that error message).

YOU TOO... READ!!!! there is a widescreen fixer plugin BY HELIFAX NOW... and helifaxes regular fix works too. (by itself...) read the updated notes...

GOH...

Smartass (and I am being nice), You added a lot of value (NOT!) I have read every page in here. I have given donations to every author for every fix. I have posted elsewhere praising the work done here. I know that he was working on one but I was asking if there was an update that someone might have known that is obviously not noted here. After all, there are those that he is sometimes in touch with without posting that conversation here. I was also gently saying that I want a new fix from HaYDen. Kind of a gentle please.If you do not have an answer to our questions why bother to post?
So, does anyone know if there is progress that has not been posted here?

CPU i-7920 DO @3.6 Ghz, PSU Corsair AX1200, GPU's 2 EVGA GTX 580's in SLI Surround, Monitors 3 Ea Samsung 245T's 24" @ 5760 X 1200, Storage, Boot Drive 120 Gb OCZ Vertex 2 SSD, Program drives, 2 Ea 300 Gb V-Raptors in RAID 0, Storage drive, WD RE3 1 TB, M

PostPosted: 18 Feb 2012, 07:06 

It's easy to miss things with this many pages but go to the detailed report page and read Helifax's latest update. You should only need to add the plugin to get this to work.

Post subject: Baer wrote:TRusselo
PostPosted: 18 Feb 2012, 07:51 

[quote][quote]Has anyone been in contact with HayDEn. Is there hope for a new updated fix?

GOH...

Smartass (and I am being nice), You added a lot of value (NOT!) I have read every page in here. I have given donations to every author for every fix. I have posted elsewhere praising the work done here. I know that he was working on one but I was asking if there was an update that someone might have known that is obviously not noted here. After all, there are those that he is sometimes in touch with without posting that conversation here. I was also gently saying that I want a new fix from HaYDen. Kind of a gentle please.If you do not have an answer to our questions why bother to post?
So, does anyone know if there is progress that has not been posted here?
you asked if anyone has talked to hayden.... the answer was THE FIRST SENTANCE of the page you asked on. and i told you that. so yes i did add something and just because you feel dumb isnt a reason to rant.. oh wait.. its the internet.. so i guess its ok..

AMD FX8320 - ASUS Sabertooth 990FX

Alphacool and Heatkiller Watercooling

16GB Patriot DDR3 - HIS R9 280x & 7950 Crossfired

NZXT H440 - Razer Naga Epic - 4320x900 3x Samsung 940Bw

Corsair Ax1000i - Logitech DiNovo Edge & G13

============================================

Post subject: Steam on the go
PostPosted: 18 Feb 2012, 10:29 

You know Steam has a mobile app now. It works pretty good too.

PostPosted: 18 Feb 2012, 16:21 

This wait is getting long. I can't play with Eyefinity on because Bethesda can't be bothered to make things properly resolution-independent, and I can't disable Eyefinity, because the mouse keeps going off the game and into the desktop.

By the time it comes out, will there be another version change and we're back in the same boat?

Hayden, name your price for a public release of the source to Git, if that will entice you.

I'm tired of waiting, and no disrespect, I know how busy life can get, but I'm sure I or some other user would have had more availability of time to have had it fixed a long time ago.

Let's crowdsource this mother...

PostPosted: 18 Feb 2012, 17:55 

This is most likely end user error :)

First time user of helifaxs latest fix, and I'm getting a API conflict error upon launching widescreen fixer. It says Plugin: The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim.dll, API version:2.0, Required version: 2.1....now exiting.

I followed the instructions/links on the game details page.

Any help would be appreciated !!

Post subject: +1 to open source
PostPosted: 18 Feb 2012, 18:48 
Editors
Editors

+1 to open source

PostPosted: 18 Feb 2012, 19:04 
Insiders
Insiders

This is most likely end user error :)

First time user of helifaxs latest fix, and I'm getting a API conflict error upon launching widescreen fixer. It says Plugin: The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim.dll, API version:2.0, Required version: 2.1....now exiting.

I followed the instructions/links on the game details page.

Any help would be appreciated !!

Hi! You need this version of WSF until I update the plugin with the new APi:
https://www.widescreenfixer.org/files/c1562c7ba6c3b9121cab72f02510a1e8/4f3fe7e6/WidescreenFixer-r311.7z

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): [email protected]

PostPosted: 18 Feb 2012, 19:20 

First of all: Helifax's fix doesn't work anymore with the current version of widescreenfixer. He has to update his plugin, to make it work again.
Second, his legacy method using the CheatEngine Tables never worked correctly for me.
Third: Haydens fix works flawless without needing to switch anything on and off, while Helifax's fix must be toggled.

I prefer to not be forced to install any other software (CheatEngine), nor do I want to use any hotkeys whenever I want to read books/map/whatever (Which is quite often).

I really appreciate everyone's work, regardless of me using it or not. I just asked whether we will see an updated fix by Hayden.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 217, 218, 219, 220, 221, 222, 223 ... 302  Next