Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 12 Sep 2024, 14:57

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102 ... 302  Next
PostPosted: 19 Nov 2011, 17:54 

@Hayden or some1 that can help me

First of all big tnx for these awesome fixes.

But why is my mouse sensitivity much higher when in the menu? I play with low sense so I'm failing in clicking with this sensitivity...

any1? :)

PostPosted: 19 Nov 2011, 18:02 

Hi all!
Fixes doesn't work for me at all :((((
HaYDeN's fix crushes Skyrim at startup, Helifax's solution has no effect, even if values in cheatengine are changed by hotkey.
I use 64bit windows 7.
Does this works with non english Skyrim localizations?

PostPosted: 19 Nov 2011, 18:23 

Are you running Windows XP w/ an Athlon 1.8 CPU? No one can tell because system specs are never filled out.

Post subject: Christmas in November
PostPosted: 19 Nov 2011, 18:26 

Thank you HaYDeN.
Donation will be sent sent but really can't express my absolute joy enough. Good Karma man. You should send Bethesda a bill just for chits and giggles.
For your entertainment : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j50u0zUeCmU

Post subject: Horizontal Variables.
PostPosted: 19 Nov 2011, 18:34 

[quote]Just tried what you said, i'm not sure if the problem is inherited by windows or not, I've seen a similar offset when i've switched between users on the computer. Basiclly everything is scaled correctly but the game thinks the center of my screen is 2 inches to the left of where it should be.

sigh... you didn't edit the file with your horizontal resolution, please read thoroughly before posing.

nope, i definitely did if your interested, i can screen shot and we can PM if you'd like.

PostPosted: 19 Nov 2011, 18:36 

Hi, this is my first post, I'd just like to give a big thanks to Hayden and Helifax your fixes have been really prompt and helpful. Although I am having trouble with Hayden's latest fix which is why I've come out of lurking; it crashes Skyrim to the desktop pretty much instantly (seems like timtl is having the same problem).
I'm using Windows 7 and my resolution is 6048 x 1080 - I tried using 5760 but that didn't work either (I have altered the .ini). I set to default video settings but that didn't help. I am using the memory fix mentioned earlier in this thread; I don't know if that's the problem, there doesn't seem to be any spike in memory use.

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks.

PostPosted: 19 Nov 2011, 18:47 
Insiders
Insiders

Are you definitely using the stock standard EXE file - not a cracked executable or anything like this?

Additionally - you could try injecting AFTER you have started Skyrim, if your machine has really poor disk access the areas being patched might not be loaded by the time it comes to write to the process.

Altho if the patch inst placed quick enough you get squished loading text.

and I have no idea if it works on non-english localizations - the hotkey's might not.

Want to keep Flawless Widescreen alive? Donate Here

Post subject: helifax wrote:Hmm I am
PostPosted: 19 Nov 2011, 18:50 

Hmm I am experiencing white textures with the fix.... anyone else has this problem?

It only seemed to happen after extended play, but I'm starting to see white textures too. My character's skin lost it's texture and one of the textures on the werewolf on the loading screen turned white as well. I'm still not sure if this is related to the fix, but it's the first time it has happened on the character and on the loading screen for me. I've had this happen with tree textures when I was messing with SkyrimPrefs.ini too much, but I reverted that file and hadn't had any problems with it since.

PostPosted: 19 Nov 2011, 18:50 

I have this problem using the fix just prior to this one. All I had to do was press / or * and it's fixed.

I pressed 0 and turned it off then on again, it fixed the shifted left problem...looks great now that it's working right. Thanks Hayden! great job i definitely chipped in some for this fix!

Post subject: I using standart Skyrim
PostPosted: 19 Nov 2011, 18:51 

I using standart Skyrim downloaded from steam, it's not cracked nor modified with anything else.
I trying run fix many times: before game started and after. I'll try to change localization to english in steam , but it takes some time for me to download.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102 ... 302  Next