Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 07 Aug 2024, 13:05

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65 ... 302  Next
 Post subject: Hi Helifax. I remember a
PostPosted: 15 Nov 2011, 10:02 

Hi Helifax.

I remember a few posts ago people were talking about the pain of editing the games UI flash files, and I know the approach both you and Hayden have used was memory based, but if you guys still need the flash files in an editable form, somebody on the nexus uploaded some.

If not, sorry for distracting you ! :)

PostPosted: 15 Nov 2011, 10:20 

I've been trying hard to get Skyrim to work on my Surround setup but I just cant seem to fix this problem. Looks like this:

Some sort of combination of bad resolution and tearing is what it looks like to me. I have no idea how to fix this, I've tried both the latest stable and the latest beta driver from nvidia, I've tried different graphics settings and resolutions. Other games, like BFBC2 works fine. The menus in Skyrim (and the loading screen), even though stretched since I haven't downloaded the fix yet, looks just fine.

Anyone got any ideas before I throw in the towel on this one? Running double GTX 570 for the record.

PostPosted: 15 Nov 2011, 10:33 
Insiders
Insiders

Hi Helifax.

I remember a few posts ago people were talking about the pain of editing the games UI flash files, and I know the approach both you and Hayden have used was memory based, but if you guys still need the flash files in an editable form, somebody on the nexus uploaded some.

If not, sorry for distracting you ! :)

Thank you! While the flash editing is on stand-by at the moment from my point of view:) They will come handy in the future when I will look some more into them to see what else can be done from there;))

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): [email protected]

PostPosted: 15 Nov 2011, 10:35 

Normal playing in 3D Vision ended for me with a random crash every 5 to 30 minutes. Switching back from desktop to 3D mode led to a "out of memory error" or taking screenshots made CTD happen even faster. Since patching with "Large Adress Aware", it is all gone. I had 0 crashes since then and I played for hours. Thanks a lot for that hint.

PostPosted: 15 Nov 2011, 10:36 
Insiders
Insiders

It's working week of course - I will try compile what I have thus far. (which sadly is beginning to produce diminishing returns versus time invested)

There is alot more broken than I first imagined, just wanting to put expectations in perspective, its not going to be perfect.

But be sure to check back!

Want to keep Flawless Widescreen alive? Donate Here

PostPosted: 15 Nov 2011, 10:37 
Insiders
Insiders

It's working week of course - I will try compile what I have thus far. (which sadly is beginning to produce diminishing returns)

There is alot more broken than I first imagined, just wanting to put expectations in perspective, its not going to be perfect.

But be sure to check back!

Yupp!! Working week-sux:)) I would rather be home doing some interesting stuff...but...

We are looking forward for your tool!!!! Yes I also noticed that by inserting the offset to make the hud centered a looot more becomes broken...
Can you please share with me how you made the text in the books to stay...I think by introducing the offset, the text is moved to the right (of the pages from the book) but I cannot find the exact address that contains the value which control this...

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at

Post subject: I may include the source
PostPosted: 15 Nov 2011, 10:47 
Insiders
Insiders

I may include the source code.

Want to keep Flawless Widescreen alive? Donate Here

PostPosted: 15 Nov 2011, 10:58 
Insiders
Insiders

I may include the source code.

Post subject: Other than what has been
PostPosted: 15 Nov 2011, 11:29 

Other than what has been fixed so far, the only thing I really care about is readable books and a simple activation method. What kind of diminishing returns are you talking about? At least we have the old fix if the new one breaks the game. Thanks you guys

Post subject: Intangible wrote:Hey
PostPosted: 15 Nov 2011, 13:04 
Editors
Editors

Hey all,

Using Hayden's .1 fix having a small issue. Any loot that is picked up, the text is cut off on the left hand side. This also happens with any menu items, anything near the left side is not being transferred to the left monitor.

I'm a new eyefinity user so I'm not sure what's normal and/or if there is something wrong with my setup? Or is this one of the issues Hayden is looking into?

Thanks!

Are you using bezel compensation ?

but any word on how to get the 3D models to show up properly in the inventory? This is particularly important for book type items since they are not readable at all right now...

3D models and books have been fixed by HaYDeN, these will be included in the next version of his fix.

*twitch* Dying for a book fix. *twitch* Must stop pressing refresh on the detailed report... *twitch*

HaYDeN will release the new version of the fix soon, books are fixed now.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65 ... 302  Next