Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 07 Aug 2024, 14:31

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 302  Next
PostPosted: 12 Nov 2011, 04:16 

I got $20 for a simple fix. Please let us know if you think it will stay valid when they patch the game. I'm sure they will have another patch relatively quick.

PostPosted: 12 Nov 2011, 04:20 
Insiders
Insiders

I got $20 for a simple fix. Please let us know if you think it will stay valid when they patch the game. I'm sure they will have another patch relatively quick.

Well depends what they will "patch"...Hope this doesn't turn into a Witcher 2 fiasco....
It should still work if not, it will be relatively easy to make it work again..now that I know what to "look" for:)
Now all there is left is to find a way to change the AR of the whole interface.....so it will fit the actual AR of the game...

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): [email protected]

PostPosted: 12 Nov 2011, 04:22 

[quote]I got $20 for a simple fix. Please let us know if you think it will stay valid when they patch the game. I'm sure they will have another patch relatively quick.

Well depends what they will "patch"...Hope this doesn't turn into a Witcher 2 fiasco....
It should still work if not, it will be relatively easy to make it work again..now that I know what to "look" for:)
Now all there is left is to find a way to change the AR of the whole interface.....so it will fit the actual AR of the game...

Happen to be able to list the memory addresses modified?

PostPosted: 12 Nov 2011, 04:26 
Insiders
Insiders

[quote]I got $20 for a simple fix. Please let us know if you think it will stay valid when they patch the game. I'm sure they will have another patch relatively quick.

Helifax I'll be happy to hook you up with something for the time you've already put in, it looks like you are putting in the yards as it is, not sure whether Hayden is working on it also, but either way it's cats like you that make my "hobby" possible. :)

PostPosted: 12 Nov 2011, 04:33 
Insiders
Insiders

Helifax I could kiss you! Okay, maybe not literally but if you ask for donations man, I will defiantly contribute. It will be Dec, but dude I swear you will get it! GREAT JOB to everyone who helped with this!

Azza Fusion 4000 Liquid Cooled Full/Mini-ITX Tower - AMD Ryzen 1700x CPU - Tt Water 3.0 Ultimate CPU Cooler - ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Extreme - 2x EVGA GTX 980 in SLI - Geil 16GB - Klipsch 5.1 THX Speakers - Vertex 4 128GB SSD, Sandisk 256GB SSD, Samsung 512GB 850 PRO SSD, WD Black 320GB & Two times Toshiba 5TB (one for Games and the other for Storage) - Logitech G502 - Corsair K65 RGB - Logitech G13 - Win10 Pro 64bit - 2-over-1 Viewsonic VA2448M 24" (2x 1920x1080 Secondary) & Samsung CHG90 Series Curved 49" (3840x1080) - Ergotech Monitor Stand - Shout out to WSGF for the upgrade on my stand!

Post subject: Casiotone wrote:Looking
PostPosted: 12 Nov 2011, 04:36 
Insiders
Insiders

Looking better. What did you do to get them to compile?

Hmm actually I didn't compile the SWF files.. I just did what I knew best to do...memory edit it to death:)))

PS: All the menus should work now:)
Hmm I found out that reading books is very hard now...because they are so zoomed....you cannot actually see anything:))

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at

PostPosted: 12 Nov 2011, 04:37 
Insiders
Insiders

[quote][quote]I got $20 for a simple fix. Please let us know if you think it will stay valid when they patch the game. I'm sure they will have another patch relatively quick.

Happen to be able to list the memory addresses modified?

Well actually I haven't edited any memory address directly..I injected some stuff that makes this possible... So I cannot give you an exact set of addresses...

PostPosted: 12 Nov 2011, 04:57 

Worse come to worse I'd take that stretched menu over the one shoved to the side

Post subject: helifax thanks for the
PostPosted: 12 Nov 2011, 05:42 

helifax thanks for the trainer.

however, do need another one for x1080 resolutions. with the current one, the bottom of the menu is cropped, and so I cannot read item description.

PostPosted: 12 Nov 2011, 06:37 

ohhhh this is good.. this is very good. :) :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 302  Next