Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 06 Jul 2024, 23:25

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89 ... 126  Next
 Post subject: Re: Flawless Widescreen
PostPosted: 13 Sep 2014, 10:56 
Insiders
Insiders

Should work with Surround and 21:9 etc, might have to press ESC (once) you get in-game to make the off screen HUD stuff disappear.

Want to keep Flawless Widescreen alive? Donate Here

Post subject: Re: 3 - 4 monitors
PostPosted: 13 Sep 2014, 10:57 
Insiders
Insiders

dinglesniff wrote:
Hayden thanks for the great job!

I was wondering what you thought, I have 4 30" monitors and got it to work with Skyrim with no problem with 3 monitors. I tried changing it to 4 but the crosshair is in the wrong place. Is there a way to move the hud around to support 6400 x 2560. I was surprised it even worked since Nvidia only supports 3 monitors. Be great to get this working!

Tried configuring a custom display? -> Settings -> Configuration -> Display Detection -> Enable Display Detection Override

Want to keep Flawless Widescreen alive? Donate Here

PostPosted: 13 Sep 2014, 19:19 

Just stopped in to see if a discussion had started for this and find you have already done it. You Sir are indeed the man!

Thank you!

PostPosted: 13 Sep 2014, 19:38 
I Donated
I Donated

Hello Hayden,

Any chance you'll have time to look at the original Witcher? Witcher 1 seems to support triple monitor aspect ratios, but doesn't have a centered HUD/UI, and in-game cut scenes are zoomed in.

PostPosted: 19 Oct 2014, 13:07 
I Donated
I Donated

HaYDeN wrote:
In the works:
Path of Exile - Done but not sure about releasing due to multiplayer/bans, wait and see if I get banned first. (http://iforce.co.nz/i/kygxhtzu.lft.jpg)

Sorry for resurrecting this old post, but did the PoE fix ever get worked on?

PostPosted: 26 Oct 2014, 21:14 

What should I look for when I want to make my own hud fix? Are there specific api calls or other usefull things to do with Ollydbg or cheatengine etc.? I'm trying to fix Train Simulator but having a hard time finding info about what to do.

PostPosted: 03 Nov 2014, 06:49 

Hi Hayden,

I have an EVGA GTX 980 GPU that uses nVidia Surround Gaming that will support 3 x (1920 x 1080) monitors on Windows 7. Having too many issues with Windows 8 and UT2004 and UT3 (Unreal Tournament) not working, so that's why I'm using Windows 7. I used your app and it works great with UT3 now, so THANK YOU !!! My question is do you have some kind of patch for UT2004 and Rainbow Six Vegas 2? Whatever you can let me know would greatly appreciated and I will also contribute some funds for the help. Again, thank you… :thumbup:

Last edited by PunkNugget on 03 Nov 2014, 21:54, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 03 Nov 2014, 19:16 

Hayden any chance at a Widescreen fix for COD Advance Warfighter tomorrow?

PostPosted: 05 Nov 2014, 05:05 

So is this gone for good? Im trying to get a game to work, but seems FWS just wont work at all now

PostPosted: 05 Nov 2014, 05:50 

Hi Hayden,

What happened to Flawless Widescreen's website? For that matter, what happened to the application? First the desktop logo (for the app) disappeared, but the app still loaded my setting for UT3, so I thought something was wrong with the plugin and I uninstalled it and then reinstalled it and still no logo for the desktop app. Then when I launched the app (after I rebooted my PC), the app didn't load up the needed plugin for UT3. I think it has to do with the website not working properly. Can you please help? Thank you...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89 ... 126  Next