Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 06 Jul 2024, 23:44

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74 ... 126  Next
 Post subject: Re: Flawless Widescreen
PostPosted: 08 Jul 2013, 01:53 
Insiders
Insiders

Hey HaYDen, thanks a million for adding MK9 (Mortal Kombat Komplete) it made my weekend, I am so damn happy to play it on 3 screens it looks amazing, it is a freaking shame the devs don't bother support multi it is mental.

Man if you ever figure out the hud I would be in dept to you for a life time, MK is my favorite fighting series, with this fix you have opened my eyes to how insane it can be it is AMAZING.

I will never understand why devs do not add proper support, yes up front you do some work to have the hud scale and position to the users rez but then everything just work, eh sigh all well one day :(

Thanks man \m/

PostPosted: 17 Jul 2013, 08:32 

Add me to the list of those running Steam based L.A. Noire v 1.3 that can only run it in windowed mode using Flawless Widescreen. I couldn't get Widescreen Fixer to enable itself.

Regards,

Loud72

PostPosted: 17 Jul 2013, 18:00 

nooooooooooooooooooooooooo alice madness return remove ???? but why, how can i play on my 21:9 monitor now ?

PostPosted: 20 Jul 2013, 22:46 

Hi, I have been using flawless for a bit but have found a bug that wasnt happening before. The aspect ratio fix has broken the lighting in Binary Domain. It was fine before but I updated to the latest Nvidia beta drivers and now the shadows are all misaligned. I took a video to better explain what I mean.

PostPosted: 24 Jul 2013, 08:23 

i have the same problem....

PostPosted: 06 Aug 2013, 02:55 

in Skyrim I can always see my mouse pointer any idea how to fix this?

PostPosted: 12 Aug 2013, 12:46 

dinglesniff wrote:
in Skyrim I can always see my mouse pointer any idea how to fix this?

If you have a program running called "Ultramon" or similiar, you have to close it.
Btw => btt

PostPosted: 12 Aug 2013, 18:28 

Rainbow Six Vegas 2 is missing from the latest version of Flawless Widescreen.
Was it removed? And if so, why?
I could really use a fix for the god-awful FoV in that game...

PostPosted: 22 Aug 2013, 19:27 

Hey Hayden, thanks again for making Flawless Widescreen - it's awesome.

I noticed that some games aren't in Flawless Widescreen but are in Widescreen Fixer, but there's a lot of overlap between the two programs, and there are different versions between them (Flawless has Bulletstorm plugin v 2.1.7 r1, while Fixer claims to have Hayden's plugin v 2.4 r590?), and I don't know which I should use. I'm afraid to find out what happens if both programs are running at the same time.

Is there any plan to incorporate the fixes from Fixer into Flawless, or better yet combine them into single Flawless Widescreen Fixer program?

PostPosted: 22 Aug 2013, 23:59 
Insiders
Insiders

Timobkg wrote:
Hey Hayden, thanks again for making Flawless Widescreen - it's awesome.

I noticed that some games aren't in Flawless Widescreen but are in Widescreen Fixer, but there's a lot of overlap between the two programs, and there are different versions between them (Flawless has Bulletstorm plugin v 2.1.7 r1, while Fixer claims to have Hayden's plugin v 2.4 r590?), and I don't know which I should use. I'm afraid to find out what happens if both programs are running at the same time.

Is there any plan to incorporate the fixes from Fixer into Flawless, or better yet combine them into single Flawless Widescreen Fixer program?

The version (v 2.4 r590) is an internal version of WideScreen Fixer and it has noting to do with anything more than that:)) I bet is the same fix as the one from Flawless Widescreen. I am not the developer of WSF I just develop plugins (game fixes to work with WSF) for it.. But I remember, at some point there was a discussion about creating a unified program, but the parties didn't reached an agreement apparently:)

I highly recommend NOT to use both programs at once... since the chances to crash your game are very very big;))

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): [email protected]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74 ... 126  Next