Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 06 Jul 2024, 22:52

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71 ... 126  Next
 Post subject: Re: Flawless Widescreen
PostPosted: 08 Jun 2013, 04:38 

black ops 2 the hud and chat box are on the left monitor... they were on the center before this update...

as always all work is appreciated....

PostPosted: 10 Jun 2013, 18:35 

HaYDeN wrote:
Cheers for the support guys, might I ask if you add a post qoute some of the fixes you tried and confirmed working, I'm getting minimal but random reports of some fixes not working - even tho I know the fixes are accurate, might be a hardware combination issue.

Hi!
Does anyone else have the problem that FWS does not detect any game running? Tried it with Skyrim and Supreme Commander 2. 5760x1080 surround setup with 2 GTX570. I'm running Windows 7 x64 with an account wih limited permissions, FWS starts with the adminrights of another user. That worked fine with the old version. Does it now have to be run with the same account the games run?

€dit: Completely forgot: THANK YOU, man for this awesome piece of software!

PostPosted: 12 Jun 2013, 13:58 
Insiders
Insiders

Maverick wrote:
HaYDeN wrote:
Cheers for the support guys, might I ask if you add a post qoute some of the fixes you tried and confirmed working, I'm getting minimal but random reports of some fixes not working - even tho I know the fixes are accurate, might be a hardware combination issue.

Hi!
Does anyone else have the problem that FWS does not detect any game running? Tried it with Skyrim and Supreme Commander 2. 5760x1080 surround setup with 2 GTX570. I'm running Windows 7 x64 with an account wih limited permissions, FWS starts with the adminrights of another user. That worked fine with the old version. Does it now have to be run with the same account the games run?

€dit: Completely forgot: THANK YOU, man for this awesome piece of software!

It should be running as Administrator typically... try that and let me know - unfortunately this kind of stuff has to run as Administrator, unless you want me to implement UAC prompts all over the place.

Want to keep Flawless Widescreen alive? Donate Here

PostPosted: 12 Jun 2013, 13:59 
Insiders
Insiders

elmy wrote:
black ops 2 the hud and chat box are on the left monitor... they were on the center before this update...

as always all work is appreciated....

They are centered here - can't replicate the problem, please provide more information .. such as your exact setup and what Flawless is reporting in terms of display detection.

PostPosted: 12 Jun 2013, 14:00 
Insiders
Insiders

Bug Fix, Released 13/06/2013

- Fixed issue with Display Detection incorrectly calculating NVIDIA resolutions when bezel compensation was enabled.

Won't have impacted HUD placement, but may have slightly incorrectly calculated the display set's aspect ratio and total height/width.

PostPosted: 12 Jun 2013, 15:02 

HaYDeN wrote:
It should be running as Administrator typically... try that and let me know - unfortunately this kind of stuff has to run as Administrator, unless you want me to implement UAC prompts all over the place.

It does run as admin all the time, but it does not detect the games running.
If I'm the only one having this problem it does not make sense to track it down. If anyone else has the same issue, pls report in.

PostPosted: 13 Jun 2013, 15:52 
Insiders
Insiders

Added new module: Remember Me - fixes the HUD and FOV.

This disables the INI fix because as far as I can tell it's wrong (eg. compare 16:9 with it OFF and ultra-wide with it ON)... I found the FOV was far greater than just HOR+ with it enabled hence fix locks that setting off and implements a FOV slider, the default behavior is now truly HOR+ and you can use the slider if you desire a larger FOV.

http://www.flawlesswidescreen.org/node/110

PostPosted: 14 Jun 2013, 08:22 
I Donated
I Donated

Hey Hayden, just a small request here. No rush.

I was wondering if you could look at The Witcher 1 some time, and see if centered HUD placement and correct cut-scene FoV can be a possibility.

PostPosted: 16 Jun 2013, 07:51 

would love for this to work with the latest witcher 2 AoK on steam... the FOV is killing me at 2560x1440! I feel like puking...

awesome tool btw, I use it for a lot of games :D
mwe

PostPosted: 17 Jun 2013, 01:34 

HaYDeN, How about Warcraft III ? It doesn't even support 16:9 correctly (stretch, 4:3 forced), but you've managed to get it working for Max Payne 2, so I wonder if it's possible for to do the same for WC3? I (and certainly not only I) would really appreciate it =)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71 ... 126  Next