Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 07 Jul 2024, 06:40

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 126  Next
PostPosted: 24 Sep 2012, 15:30 

Hello all, will there be support for Torchlight 2? The game's hud is not centered with multiple monitors. Inventory of the character and the pet, map, and stats are on the far sides. I believe the current version through steam is 1.9.x.x. Thank you for your time. To everyone if you haven't played it yet, go ahead and pick up a copy. It's what Diablo3 should have been, but even better!

Post subject: HaYDeN wrote:wilsonmp
PostPosted: 26 Sep 2012, 21:38 

[quote]@HaYDeN

What should i do to get a answer? (Patience of 2 Months)

I know you do it in your free time... At least a "NO" would be fine...

It´s only a question and i´m not able to fix it.

The Witcher 2? I'll check tonoght, truth be told I avoided updating it cause I have to rip out my NVIDIA card and put in the AMD card to update it and test it properly, hence I avoided doing it.... Current setup doesnt make this trivial.
[quote]@HaYDeN

What should i do to get a answer? (Patience of 2 Months)

I know you do it in your free time... At least a "NO" would be fine...

It´s only a question and i´m not able to fix it.

The Witcher 2? I'll check tonoght, truth be told I avoided updating it cause I have to rip out my NVIDIA card and put in the AMD card to update it and test it properly, hence I avoided doing it.... Current setup doesnt make this trivial.

Please let me hear a "NO". So i can stop wasting my time to look for an update every day ... :(
But let me say, you make a really good job, but not in my case. Thanks...

Post subject: Having some trouble with
PostPosted: 27 Sep 2012, 02:10 

Having some trouble with skyrim. I can't seem to get the notes/letters in game to be readable, as half the text is clipped by the left side of the parchament.

This only happens with the single-wide letters, notes, etc. double-wide books are fine.

Item size fine adjustment just affects the size of the page in question, it doesn't actually alter how the text is displayed in relation to its borders.

Otherwise, it's nice to be able to play Skyrim as the WS Gods intended. :D

PostPosted: 27 Sep 2012, 16:39 

Hayden,

FYI, I am getting some strange results with the HUD centering.

My setup:
20x30x20 PLP (using SoftTh)
20" left = 1200x1600
30" center = 2560x1600
20" Right = 1200x1600
200 pixel bezel compensation on both sides

Total resolution = 5360x1600

When I don't use the centered HUD option, the rank progress bar spans the full bottom length, and is actually fine for me. However the cut scenes are bad with only seeing the mid section of the characters, and the character select menu is the same, only see the mid section:

When i enable the centered HUD fix, this is what I get:

1) Character select screen: Seems like the main window is stretched, and the ribbon on the right is slightly off the top. no biggie really

In game the HUD is offset to the right

The cut scenes seem to not be able to handle the bezel compensation correctly

My request (if at all possible) would be if you could separate the cut scene fix from the centered HUD? This way I could use the full 3 screen spanning hud which centers itself, and also get the cut scenes to be visible.

im not sure on the cut scenes and character select if there is some tweek I should do given my PLP and SoftTh that would get rid of the stretching or bezel compensation. But something tels me that it has to do with the different resolution on the sides vs the center screen.

As always bro, you work is appreciated, and any help you can give would be great!

Post subject: 1.0.9 Test
PostPosted: 27 Sep 2012, 19:53 

Hi Hayden,

Previous version (1.0.8 ) was not closing properly on my system but 1.0.9 seems absolutely fine for me... Only problem I have is Max Payne 2 is not detected by FW - I should have pointed this out ages ago - apologies for not letting you know sooner.

BTW - Massive respect for your time and effort!

PostPosted: 30 Sep 2012, 18:04 

Warcraft III support would be really nice.

PostPosted: 01 Oct 2012, 05:30 
Insiders
Insiders

Thanks for the update Hayden. cheers for the work.

PostPosted: 01 Oct 2012, 15:17 

Hayden... any possibility of a fix for FIFA 13?

Menus and HUD are stretched as in FIFA 12.

PostPosted: 01 Oct 2012, 17:52 

Hayden,

Quick update from my post about the center HUD fix.

I played around with it a bit, and found that if I set the HUD size to "normal" in the ingame settings, it centered as it should. FYI

Post subject: Hello Hayden, I'm just
PostPosted: 02 Oct 2012, 05:09 

Hello Hayden,

I'm just curious whether you'r looking at fixing the multi monitor support for the recent steam release of Jet Set Radio, right now its zoomed in when trying to attempt the higher resolutions and it's as member Skipclark puts it ''playable, but very unsightly.'' Also, are you working on a fix for kotor 2 by any chance?
I look forward to hearing back from you.

Many thanks

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 126  Next