Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 07 Jul 2024, 07:12

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 126  Next
 Post subject: I know i have asked this
PostPosted: 18 Jul 2012, 21:39 
Insiders
Insiders

I know i have asked this before but there is still no fix for ghost recon future soldier in surround even after update 1.3 and i think that 1.4 won't give a fix either.

If somebody (hayden, helifax, dopefish) could make a fix for this because it takes really long i have this game now for 3/4 weeks and i am still not able to play this in surround. I think that other people would be happy if there would come a fix.

So if annybody has some time free to look into this i (and others) would be greatfull.

PostPosted: 19 Jul 2012, 09:36 
Insiders
Insiders

Updated Tribes Ascend - HUD is now visible on Surround Resolutions. (not centered)

Want to keep Flawless Widescreen alive? Donate Here

PostPosted: 19 Jul 2012, 10:21 
I Donated
I Donated

Just wanted to say;

I love you Hayden <3 And so should more of us to be fair!

That is all.

PostPosted: 19 Jul 2012, 10:23 

Hello,
can you update it to StarCraft 2 1.4.4? Thank you.

Like a dumba$$ I started up starcraft online ( could care less bout multiplayer ) and to my horror I realized my mistake as Starcraft began updating. :-(

Will there be anymore updates?

Also..
As far as I know as long as Starcraft isn't online and begins updating I can play offline as long as I have at least sigfned in once on my system?
However I tried to force out of the update and replay offline... only The game did not keep my sign in info and refused to log in claiming trial mode.
I wonder if Starcraft II will do this after a length of time? ( anyone know if I never mistakenly log -in again if I am OK with offline play till the end of time?

If nothing can be done and no future updates r possible:
Thanks for version 1.4.3 in surround! It was an Epic experience! ( time to un-install the game otherwise. I can never go back once I have tasted as much from the promised land :love: )

my monitors wrote: A bezel is nothing more than my eyeglass frames

PostPosted: 19 Jul 2012, 11:12 
Insiders
Insiders

[quote]Hello,
can you update it to StarCraft 2 1.4.4? Thank you.

Hit the update plugins button.

Post subject: 2 requests
PostPosted: 20 Jul 2012, 01:33 

HaYDeN,
First off, you're amazing, and I owe you more than a few beer. When a game is supported in FW, it's amazing (unless it's Borderlands, in which case, it's only amazing for ~14 minutes).

I do have 2 requests:
You currently support ~53 games at last count. That's awesome. However I don't have all ~53 games... I only have 7(?). I'm sure the size of code for the other games is negligible, but the screen real estate is a bit much. You already have folders, can you enable a way to utilize them so we can only display the games we have? Currently, it seems to be an all or none affair.

The second request: You've outlined a great method of allowing others to build and host repos with their own fixes. I have no idea if anyone other than you has made use of it and built their own fixes. Do you know of any? If so, could you throw them up into the first post or on the FW website to help the users?

Many thanks!

Post subject: Blades of Time
PostPosted: 20 Jul 2012, 15:47 

Hi Hayden,

I just got Blades of Time on the steam sale.

It launches in surround resolutions however you cannot see the menus.

Once in game you can play fine.

Just wondering if you could take a look at it and try and fix the menus? I would be more then happy to gift it to you on steam.

Cheers.

PostPosted: 21 Jul 2012, 15:12 

Updated Tribes Ascend - HUD is now visible on Surround Resolutions. (not centered)

Hey wait a sec, I thought this was impossible! ;) I had stopped regularly checking the forum and such after our earlier conversation. Then I load up Tribes (with FWS running in the background with auto updates) and to my amazement, presto, a usable HUD! Seems to fix every HUD related issue. I personally don't mind the HUD being stretched. The player list, scores/time/generator status/etc are not in fact stretched. Positioning of various rewards/badges is off when they appear, but, I don't care. The only things that seem to be actually stretched are the life/energy/speed/credit meters. Its very playable now. After a few minutes I was already used to peering to the side to check my stats and was back to kicking ass. :)

Congratulations, and thank you very much. I will be shooting over your earned and well deserved bounty, as promised, very soon!

Thanks again!

-wk

PostPosted: 22 Jul 2012, 03:33 
Insiders
Insiders

I see that for Driver San Francisco it is listed as a skidrow exe, does this work with Steam exe or do I have to get this particular crack for it to work? I am still downloading it so I haven't tested it yet.

EDIT: Well it works fine with the Steam version, no crashing except when I changed the res to 5760x1080 but it came up with that res so I think it was a problem with the game it's self.

Azza Fusion 4000 Liquid Cooled Full/Mini-ITX Tower - AMD Ryzen 1700x CPU - Tt Water 3.0 Ultimate CPU Cooler - ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Extreme - 2x EVGA GTX 980 in SLI - Geil 16GB - Klipsch 5.1 THX Speakers - Vertex 4 128GB SSD, Sandisk 256GB SSD, Samsung 512GB 850 PRO SSD, WD Black 320GB & Two times Toshiba 5TB (one for Games and the other for Storage) - Logitech G502 - Corsair K65 RGB - Logitech G13 - Win10 Pro 64bit - 2-over-1 Viewsonic VA2448M 24" (2x 1920x1080 Secondary) & Samsung CHG90 Series Curved 49" (3840x1080) - Ergotech Monitor Stand - Shout out to WSGF for the upgrade on my stand!

PostPosted: 22 Jul 2012, 03:56 
Insiders
Insiders

I see that for Driver San Francisco it is listed as a skidrow exe, does this work with Steam exe or do I have to get this particular crack for it to work? I am still downloading it so I haven't tested it yet.

EDIT: Well it works fine with the Steam version, no crashing except when I changed the res to 5760x1080 but it came up with that res so I think it was a problem with the game it's self.

I now have the full Stream version and I tested it with the Skidrow version selected in FWS and it works fine, so it's compatible with both the Skidrow version and the Steam version.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 126  Next