Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 04 Jul 2024, 08:28

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73 ... 126  Next
 Post subject: Re: Flawless Widescreen
PostPosted: 01 Jul 2013, 22:03 
Insiders
Insiders

It looks like the update has removed the original Borderlands fix. Can you please re-add it?

Also just wondering on if the big update effects the Rage and Bioshock 2 fixes.

PostPosted: 03 Jul 2013, 01:36 

teardropmina wrote:
this is about LA Noire,

with the fix I can only play the game in windowed mode (the game launcher command line), is there anyway to make it full screen?

thanks

so, DX11 full screen perfection.
dx9 however isn't in full screen and Alt+Enter doesn't work.

in Windows 8, maybe an issue here?

PostPosted: 03 Jul 2013, 02:18 
Insiders
Insiders

teardropmina wrote:
teardropmina wrote:
this is about LA Noire,

with the fix I can only play the game in windowed mode (the game launcher command line), is there anyway to make it full screen?

thanks

Is there a specific reason why you would want to play it in DX9?

Want to keep Flawless Widescreen alive? Donate Here

PostPosted: 03 Jul 2013, 03:07 

HaYDeN wrote:
teardropmina wrote:
teardropmina wrote:
this is about LA Noire,

thanks

Is there a specific reason why you would want to play it in DX9?

I'd like to play it in 3D Surround. the 3D vision effects only work correctly in Dx9 mode.

thanks

PostPosted: 04 Jul 2013, 04:27 
Insiders
Insiders

I doubt this will have much interest here, but it's not multi-monitor ready, so I figured I'd at east bring it up in dashing hopes for a fix or some ideas:

I picked up Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition today. It uses the Unreal3 Engine. It can detect the triple-wide resolution just fine, and the menus is properly centred. Bu, the gameplay FOV is vert-, as are the cutscenes. Of course, I don't really care about teh cutscenes, but correct gameplay would be nice.

I poked aroudn my HDD and the only configuration files I found was a config.ini, but it's encrypted, and Notepad++ shows garbled nothingness for content. I also found an options.ini file, but it only contains the most basic information that reflects the in-game video options. Since it won;t let my change from my native 6032x1200 resolution, I have not been able to see single monitor gameplay yet, though I assume it will also be vert-. For a fighting game, this is kinda tolerable on single displays,

PostPosted: 04 Jul 2013, 06:14 
Insiders
Insiders

Abram wrote:
I doubt this will have much interest here, but it's not multi-monitor ready, so I figured I'd at east bring it up in dashing hopes for a fix or some ideas:

I picked up Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition today. It uses the Unreal3 Engine. It can detect the triple-wide resolution just fine, and the menus is properly centred. Bu, the gameplay FOV is vert-, as are the cutscenes. Of course, I don't really care about teh cutscenes, but correct gameplay would be nice.

I poked aroudn my HDD and the only configuration files I found was a config.ini, but it's encrypted, and Notepad++ shows garbled nothingness for content. I also found an options.ini file, but it only contains the most basic information that reflects the in-game video options. Since it won;t let my change from my native 6032x1200 resolution, I have not been able to see single monitor gameplay yet, though I assume it will also be vert-. For a fighting game, this is kinda tolerable on single displays,

Vulcan_s has donated the game and asked me to take a look, I've fixed the FOV however the HUD is going to likely take a miracle - a huge amount of loop unrolling appears to have taken place, upwards of 100 calls may need to be patched to fix the HUD as each segment of code specifies a fixed left, top position.

I'm at this point at the moment:

Want to keep Flawless Widescreen alive? Donate Here

PostPosted: 04 Jul 2013, 09:53 
Insiders
Insiders

Well shit, that's neat. Judos to you and Mr Vulcan_s.

PostPosted: 04 Jul 2013, 23:26 
Insiders
Insiders

HaYDeN wrote:
Abram wrote:

Vulcan_s has donated the game and asked me to take a look, I've fixed the FOV however the HUD is going to likely take a miracle - a huge amount of loop unrolling appears to have taken place, upwards of 100 calls may need to be patched to fix the HUD as each segment of code specifies a fixed left, top position.

I'm at this point at the moment:

Awesome work HaYDen, don't kill your self with the hud I really don't care personally sure it be great but I value just being able to play it in multi screen over any thing else. Look great.

Thanks for the fix.

PostPosted: 05 Jul 2013, 03:30 
Insiders
Insiders

Thanks a million for the Dark fix, works really great HaYDen, huh UE3 again, man there sure has been a lot lately, I wonder when UE4 is going to drop and we see games released in it.

Thanks for the fix.

PostPosted: 06 Jul 2013, 05:37 

Any info on the RSV2 Module returning Hayden?

Thanks!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73 ... 126  Next