Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 04 Jul 2024, 09:03

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72 ... 126  Next
 Post subject: Re: Flawless Widescreen
PostPosted: 17 Jun 2013, 18:43 

Maverick wrote:
HaYDeN wrote:
It should be running as Administrator typically... try that and let me know - unfortunately this kind of stuff has to run as Administrator, unless you want me to implement UAC prompts all over the place.

It does run as admin all the time, but it does not detect the games running.
If I'm the only one having this problem it does not make sense to track it down. If anyone else has the same issue, pls report in.

Hi,

it doesn't work for me neither. Also using an account with limited rights.

Do i have to run the tool AND the game as admin (which would be bad)

or

is it enough to only start the tool as admin. (doesn't find games)

Tested it with BF3, started the tool as admin und ran the game from my limited account --> not working / run tool and game as admin --> working

PostPosted: 18 Jun 2013, 07:35 
Insiders
Insiders

To be honest I've never tried running the game and Flawless as different users, it's a given that Flawless Widescreen must run as Administrator for obvious reasons (it needs to open third party processes and modify them)

I'll give it a look when I've got nothing else to do.

Want to keep Flawless Widescreen alive? Donate Here

PostPosted: 18 Jun 2013, 16:37 

What happened to the Counter Strike Global Offensive fix? It seems to have disappeared from the plugin list.

PostPosted: 20 Jun 2013, 02:56 
Insiders
Insiders

herabek wrote:
What happened to the Counter Strike Global Offensive fix? It seems to have disappeared from the plugin list.

It only ever worked properly on the original release, later they changed it and clamped the scaling values.... I'm not sure that it is of much use anymore.

Want to keep Flawless Widescreen alive? Donate Here

PostPosted: 22 Jun 2013, 13:03 

Hi Hayden, I find it uncomfortable to play games with low viewmodel (hand/weapon) fov, so I was very pleased to see you'd managed to fix the issue in BLR as well FC3 + BD! I was wondering if it's possible to edit the plugins to allow higher values than is available in FW? (I don't care about visual bugs that may come as a result)

Furthermore I would like to contribute similar fixes for other titles (many of which are UE3), is this possible with limited programming knowledge? I'm very keen but have no idea where to start, can you point me in the right direction please (=

Thanks for your continued support of FW!

PostPosted: 24 Jun 2013, 12:46 

Aspect ratio option for Call of Juarez Gunslinger, please.

PostPosted: 28 Jun 2013, 07:35 

this is about LA Noire,

with the fix I can only play the game in windowed mode (the game launcher command line), is there anyway to make it full screen?

thanks

PostPosted: 28 Jun 2013, 08:26 

What happened to the Rainbow Six Vegas 2 module?

I upgraded from 1.0.09 and now the module is not available. Will it be back? I can confirm it was working and useful. It wasn't and FoV changer as much as it was an aspect ratio changer but it was still useful.

Thanks!

PostPosted: 30 Jun 2013, 02:28 

Is any getting Skyrim to work with Flawless Widescreen v1.0.10 Plugin v2.1.2 Rev:1? I take the following steps:

1 Set Skyrimprefs.ini to my proper resolution (6048x1080)
2 Run Flawless Widescreen as Administrator
3 I've tried Auto detect for the resolution and manually configuring it in the settings.
4 I run Skyrim from Steam and get varied results.

Sometimes the image is duplicated over all three screens, sometimes it only opens on one. It has opened maybe once in an triple monitor configuration but the resolution was incorrect.

I'm using Windows 8 and a Radeon R7850 w/ Eyefinity. I have the most recent version of Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package installed on my PC.

Any suggestions?

PostPosted: 30 Jun 2013, 17:55 

HaYDeN wrote:
Toothless Spoon wrote:
Hayden, any news on the Farcry 3? Xcom? Also I was wondering if anyone has asked you to look at the secret world?

cheers mate.

I've been real busy with work, finally got some time now, so I've updated a couple of plugins, going to fix Black Ops II plugin, then I'll look at Farcry 3.... Xcom was semi-fixed but it's parked for now.

I don't recall being asked to look at Secret World... whats wrong with it?

Hey Hayden, wondering if you could help me with an issue I had on Xcom! I made the edits on the Xcom page but I am never ablel to push the buttons down for Aim / dodge / abort in surround gaming. I have issues clicking the mouse button on the Interceptor buttons. (Aim / Dodge, etc), I think its a fov / placement issue. Is there any fix?

See the attached photo I have the resolution at 7680 x 1600 and 8055 x 1600 no matter which fov I use I can only push enter to close out some windows. Does anyone know the solution?

If there was a hotkey it would be made so much easier.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72 ... 126  Next