Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 07 Aug 2024, 06:27

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1475 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135 ... 148  Next
PostPosted: 10 Mar 2013, 23:26 
Insiders
Insiders

scavvenjahh wrote:
I hope he can. Season 2 is coming. :mrgreen:
Great fix anyway, it is sorely missed. I wasn't sure what to expect but as it turns out, Hor+ MM totally suits the game.

I know about season 2 ;)) Once is here I will update the fix for that one also:) I am looking forward to play S02 also;))

Did you uninstall/reinstall WSF? Did the fix worked afterwards?

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): [email protected]

PostPosted: 14 Mar 2013, 14:37 

Tomb Raider 2013 got me to re-play earlier games.
none of Underworld, Anniversary, and Legend works with Widescreen Fixer?
WF indicates that game is running and fix is applied, but in-game, nothing changes?

Underworld I can use the old regedit trick, but cannot do it with Anniversary and Legend~

PostPosted: 15 Mar 2013, 23:32 
Insiders
Insiders

teardropmina wrote:
Tomb Raider 2013 got me to re-play earlier games.
none of Underworld, Anniversary, and Legend works with Widescreen Fixer?
WF indicates that game is running and fix is applied, but in-game, nothing changes?

Underworld I can use the old regedit trick, but cannot do it with Anniversary and Legend~

Hey,

Yes I see a problem there with that plugin, but the other 2 work just fine..

One important THING though.... The MAXIMUM Supported resolution by the engine is 3800x800, going higher than this...it will make the game crash at launch....:)
The fixes are made for the Steam version of the games ( I haven't tested them on other versions, but I imagine they might not work).

I will fix the TR Underworld plugin. Let me know about the others once you select the correct resolution:)

PS: Only the fov and AR is correcter, the HUD will still stretch over 3 monitors.

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at

PostPosted: 16 Mar 2013, 01:09 

helifax wrote:
The fixes are made for the Steam version of the games ( I haven't tested them on other versions, but I imagine they might not work).

I will fix the TR Underworld plugin. Let me know about the others once you select the correct resolution:)

that might be the problem~ I bought the games when they just came out, and I think there's no steam version back in the days~

I do select the correct resolution, the game launches fine, wf indicates that game is running and fix is applied...but nothing happens in-game~

PostPosted: 19 Mar 2013, 12:54 
Insiders
Insiders

teardropmina wrote:
helifax wrote:

that might be the problem~ I bought the games when they just came out, and I think there's no steam version back in the days~

I do select the correct resolution, the game launches fine, wf indicates that game is running and fix is applied...but nothing happens in-game~

Unfortunately I don't have access to any other binaries except the steam released versions..so there is no way I can update them to work with your versions...

PostPosted: 19 Mar 2013, 21:52 

helifax, please check your pm:)

PostPosted: 21 Mar 2013, 23:22 

Any chance there is a fix in the works for Skyrim 1.9. I just can't bring myself to play on one screen after doing 7680x1600 for so long.

PS: I'm still annoyed that Steam forced the update out even for people that had updates turned off.

Update: Just saw in a different Skyrim thread that Helifax is already working on it today. Thanks for your efforts! :)

PostPosted: 30 Apr 2013, 02:17 

helifax wrote:
teardropmina wrote:
helifax wrote:

Unfortunately I don't have access to any other binaries except the steam released versions..so there is no way I can update them to work with your versions...

Hi, so just to be clear on this, if I buy the Steam versions (from steampowered.com?) of Tomb Raider (2013, Underworld, Anniversary, Legend) I can play them on 3 monitors with Widescreen Fixer? (they have a package deal now.) I did install .NET 4. Can I play them in XP or do I need to use Win7? Anniversary still works with SoftTH thanks to an FOV hack but Underworld stopped working; in XP I can't get 3 screens anymore, and in Win7, all I see is the fire and smoke in the beginning and can't figure out how to fix that issue.

thanks.

P.S. I saw another post here where someone else is working on a new widescreen software too.

PostPosted: 30 Apr 2013, 04:19 

teardropmina wrote:
helifax wrote:

Hey, I have both Underworld and Anniversary (non-Steam) running in softTH. Try it out or gimme a holler if you need help setting it up. You need the FOV hack for Anniversary.
I have several posts in their forum.

PostPosted: 30 Apr 2013, 04:32 

One thing I'm not clear on (since I haven't read every post here) is what settings you use if the 3 monitors are not the same size?

Thanks

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1475 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135 ... 148  Next