Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 04 Jul 2024, 14:50

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 126  Next
PostPosted: 14 Jul 2012, 22:35 

Hello,
can you update it to StarCraft 2 1.4.4? Thank you.

Post subject: leeman89r wrote:HaYDeN
PostPosted: 14 Jul 2012, 23:44 

[quote]I am pretty sure the reason for the crash is that Borderlands periodically is checking the EXE for changes and if it detect changes, terminates.

Will you be able to fix this? It makes the Borderlands experience just so much better ;( I can't really see myself playing without it.

I too would be interested in getting this fixed so i can play this finaly (Single screens make me feel claustrophobic and the poor fov motion sick)
and might i add that HaYDeN you are the man its good to see that your FW is working well its thanks to you that we are able to enjoy our games the way they was meant to be played on the hardware that we payed good $ for

(Shame on those developers for not supporting todays current hardware)

Any files you need i will be happy to upload for you I am running the current steam version (almost all my games are steam versions) 1.4.2.1
It does seem as thou the game is doing this cheacking you guys speak of as i have launched this on 2 machines at same time and both crashed at same time approx 14mins after launch and neither of them have this problem on a single screen = modifying the game in memory is causing the crash / termination of the game

any way i can help you to help us all i will do it just ask

specs
AMD1090T
2x Nvidia GTX560Ti Hawk
Asus M4N98TD-EVO
8GB DDR3
3x WD Black 500GB Raid0
3x Sony Trinitron 24" 5:4 CRT (Big heavy suckers)

Now after a few of the guys have seen me playing with boarderlands they 2 are interested in revisiting this title hopefully bringing you some more customers :D

Again HaYDeN many thanks I bow down to you.

Post subject: What an amazing project!
PostPosted: 15 Jul 2012, 00:08 

What an amazing project! Can't believe so much has changed since I donated, when it was just a Skyrim fix.

I tried it with Tribes (steam sale), looks great in-game but had to turn it off due to the bad UI.

Hope a fix is in the future.

Post subject: DonkyBoY wrote:leeman89r
PostPosted: 15 Jul 2012, 00:45 

[quote][quote]I am pretty sure the reason for the crash is that Borderlands periodically is checking the EXE for changes and if it detect changes, terminates.

Will you be able to fix this? It makes the Borderlands experience just so much better ;( I can't really see myself playing without it.

I too would be interested in getting this fixed so i can play this finaly (Single screens make me feel claustrophobic and the poor fov motion sick)
and might i add that HaYDeN you are the man its good to see that your FW is working well its thanks to you that we are able to enjoy our games the way they was meant to be played on the hardware that we payed good $ for

Any files you need i will be happy to upload for you I am running the current steam version (almost all my games are steam versions) 1.4.2.1
It does seem as thou the game is doing this cheacking you guys speak of as i have launched this on 2 machines at same time and both crashed at same time approx 14mins after launch and neither of them have this problem on a single screen = modifying the game in memory is causing the crash / termination of the game

specs
AMD1090T
2x Nvidia GTX560Ti Hawk
Asus M4N98TD-EVO
8GB DDR3
3x WD Black 500GB Raid0

Now after a few of the guys have seen me playing with boarderlands they 2 are interested in revisiting this title hopefully bringing you some more customers :D

Me too

PostPosted: 15 Jul 2012, 02:25 

[quote][quote]I am pretty sure the reason for the crash is that Borderlands periodically is checking the EXE for changes and if it detect changes, terminates.

specs
AMD1090T
2x Nvidia GTX560Ti Hawk
Asus M4N98TD-EVO
8GB DDR3
3x WD Black 500GB Raid0

same here, game crashes after 14 minutes

Intel Core i5 750
ATI Radeon HD 6870
3x 22" 1920x1080 (3x1 @ 5760x1080)
4GB RAM

PostPosted: 15 Jul 2012, 03:14 

I'll bump the Tribes Ascend usable HUD @ 5760x1080 bounty to $75 or 10 BTC (Bitcoins)...................

PostPosted: 15 Jul 2012, 09:56 

Since Alice was labeled "removed" I won't complain, but that's what the fix does for the recent Steam Version(and a SoftTH Setup):

Attached files

PostPosted: 15 Jul 2012, 11:39 
Insiders
Insiders

Have you used the proper FWS commands in the SoftTH configuration file? only reason I could see it screwing up the aspect ratio like that.

Either use the FWS variables in the SoftTH config file, or disable SoftTH detection and just manually enter the details in Settings.

Alice was removed because it has anti-hack protection which causes it to crash the moment even the most basic thing is modified.

We've had this discussion before haven't we?

Code:

This goes in your SoftTH configuration file. ->

[FWS]
   ;GridX must be set to the number of horizontal monitors and GridY must be
   ;set to the number of vertical monitors.
   FWS_GridX=3
   FWS_GridY=1

Want to keep Flawless Widescreen alive? Donate Here

PostPosted: 15 Jul 2012, 15:39 

specs
AMD1090T
2x Nvidia GTX560Ti Hawk
Asus M4N98TD-EVO
8GB DDR3
3x WD Black 500GB Raid0

Getting crashes aswell, some message about the applicating requesting a terminate in an irregular manner.

Specs:

HD7950
AMD 1055T
3x 1920x1080 22"
16GB DDR3

Works like a charm just up to the point of the crash though, turns a good game into a fantastic game.

Crash is by tartarus station, in case that is any help.

PostPosted: 15 Jul 2012, 20:03 

We've had this discussion before haven't we?

We did and this is the exact same configuration which works with The Witcher 2.
Thought I didn't test it for the last updates of flawlessWS. Will do this when I find time and edit this post.

EDIT: TW2( 3.0 ) still works, Alice is still giving me the superfat black bars. Both using the same config and version of SoftTH.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 126  Next