Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 08 Jul 2024, 21:39

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 10 Sep 2011, 19:28 

The website below has been holding many great sales recently, so I figured I would post this here in case some of you are looking to save a lot of money on pc games. The site also has a superb collection of titles, including big ones like RO2, Deus Ex: 2, Dead Island, Rift, Killing Floor, Magicka, Driver, Renegade Ops, Fear 3, Shogun 2, Batman: Arkham City and more!

--Referral Link Removed By Mod--

Discount Code: GREEN-MANGA-MING1

Using the code above will grant you 40-75% off great titles including new games and gain yourself an extra 5$ cash as well. Most games are priced way below Steam/Valve and can still be activated on there.

Sample of Games that you can buy:

Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad
Dead Island
Deus Ex 2: Human Revolution
Tropico 4
Shogun 2
Civilization 5
Renegade Ops

and they are also working with developers and publishers to get games such as MW3 on there for cheaper than Steam.

Enjoy!

PostPosted: 11 Sep 2011, 03:19 
Editors
Editors

As far as I know we do not have any forum rules against referral links like most other places do, however it is common courtesy to openly state that said link is your referral link and since this is your first and only post it seems pretty obvious you only posted in hopes of getting some unsuspecting people to purchase and get yourself credit.

For those of you who wish to go to greenmangaming the home page url is: http://www.greenmangaming.com/

If you wish to post your referral link again Glenfarclas do so and let us know what it is.

At time of posting coupon is still active but is not the stated 40%+ off Deus EX is only 20% off with it.

Also since it is relevant here is my referral link if you wish to use it to make a purchase: http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=juzowoge
You get $5.00 credit and I get $5.00 credit. The credit can not be used on your first purchase though so be weary of that.

I just recently bought Dead Island from GreenManGaming as my first purchase. It was not the greatest experience I had as they ran out of keys... but the people that run the show seem to be pretty on the ball with customer support and it was not exactly their fault. Also its a legit store that has been around for a while.