Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 20 Oct 2024, 15:29

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 27 Sep 2008, 07:03 

Helps: 2 trucks one you have to earn, 3 different races, press 5 camera and scroll mouse wheel and move mouse, press F2 for map, gamepad for best play.

Try it, yah or nay? Thoughts.

PostPosted: 27 Sep 2008, 19:43 

From the description it sounded fun, taking the one part from the gta I love doing: driving around and jumping off hills.

In practice, it handles like crap, the graphics are so-so and it's made to race and not much else, bleh.

PostPosted: 28 Sep 2008, 00:44 

Looks a bit similar to DiRT only more amateur than pro level. Though the multi vehicle races don't look as fun to me. The checkpoint and GPS races might be the best part of it as the terrain on those events looks like it would take skill to get through.

I'm not sure on the graphics, hard to tell from the non HD footage I've seen whether they're as good as DiRT, but I'm doubting they are. They are pretty much advertising this as a drive your 4x4 anywhere game, so it probably won't have as much intense action as a more race oriented game would.

PostPosted: 05 Sep 2009, 15:15 

Sorry to dig this up but I'm from USA and am trying to find a place to purchase the English version of the game.

Anyone have a good site to order this game from? I've searched for days and come up with nothing.

PostPosted: 13 Sep 2009, 16:54 
Editors
Editors

Sorry for my late reply, but I'm not even sure there's an english version. Looks like the german/czech/russian (?) versions of the game didn't sell too well and no publisher was found for an english/worldwide release...