Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 07 Jul 2024, 12:29

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 237 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 24  Next
PostPosted: 12 Dec 2009, 23:16 
Insiders
Insiders

I am going to tweet it: http://tinyurl.com/ycz4uc5

PostPosted: 12 Dec 2009, 23:38 

all I have to say is;

Niiiiice avatar ;)

thanks pal

excited and im hoping to get a beta key for this game

PostPosted: 12 Dec 2009, 23:55 
Insiders
Insiders

Yeah I am enjoying the BETA on the PS3, even though I don't really game on it often. BC2 will be awesome.

PostPosted: 13 Dec 2009, 02:54 

Eyefinity support bodes well for adjustable fov.

PostPosted: 16 Dec 2009, 21:39 
Insiders
Insiders

Great new gameplay vid of a new map: http://planetbattlefield.gamespy.com/fullstory.php?id=161120

I can attest to the craziness and chaos and sheer 'ZOMFG there is so much going on' ness of the BETA on PS3. Pity I suck on the PS3 controller, I got it for the blu ray. But man it is fun, the action is so intense and I think 2 things make it really crazy:
1. The destructibility is amazing- BC1 has it but 2 takes it up a notch... like the ground having craters (and therefore inf cover). thankfully everything is not made of rice-paper like 1943. perfect balance IMO.
2. The little thing of spawning on any alive squad member (up from just lead on BF2 and 'closest to the action' on BC1) means amazing rolling fights, and squads that think and work as a team pwn like hell. No running around like CoD racking up your KDR etc.

All in all, if you like full on MP FPS's and love to work in a small team you will not be disappointed.

PostPosted: 17 Dec 2009, 13:07 

Great new gameplay vid of a new map: http://planetbattlefield.gamespy.com/fullstory.php?id=161120

I can attest to the craziness and chaos and sheer 'ZOMFG there is so much going on' ness of the BETA on PS3. Pity I suck on the PS3 controller, I got it for the blu ray. But man it is fun, the action is so intense and I think 2 things make it really crazy:
1. The destructibility is amazing- BC1 has it but 2 takes it up a notch... like the ground having craters (and therefore inf cover). thankfully everything is not made of rice-paper like 1943. perfect balance IMO.
2. The little thing of spawning on any alive squad member (up from just lead on BF2 and 'closest to the action' on BC1) means amazing rolling fights, and squads that think and work as a team pwn like hell. No running around like CoD racking up your KDR etc.

All in all, if you like full on MP FPS's and love to work in a small team you will not be disappointed.

Sounds like my kind of game. Bunch of friends, fully mic'd up in a squad making tactical takedowns of tanks/helis/control points etc.

PostPosted: 17 Dec 2009, 13:14 
Editors
Editors

I just watched this vid this morning and thought it was awesome, everything just 'felt' right. Then I glanced at the comments and someone mentioned "the audio on this sounds awesome" or something like that, and it twigged as to why it felt right. Absolutely incredible audio.

I then watched a vid of Army of Two: The 40th Day and it showed just how USELESS the audio is in that game. The weapons sound pathetic.

Just shows a huge divide in quality from a single aspect of the game.

Follow me on twitter: @theg00seberry and find me on Steam

PostPosted: 17 Dec 2009, 15:06 

Playing MW2... I couldn't wait any longer for the beta!

Enjoying the game, but I really hope 1943/BC2 beta drops soon!

PostPosted: 18 Dec 2009, 00:38 
Insiders
Insiders

Sounds like my kind of game. Bunch of friends, fully mic'd up in a squad making tactical takedowns of tanks/helis/control points etc.
You got it in one line.

Add on teabagging enemies (and getting shot in the process) and doing crazy charges for the flag etc in jeeps and quad-bikes and you are there!

PostPosted: 18 Dec 2009, 19:52 

Fresh off the Twitter feed:

Squad Deathmatch -- http://www.gametrailers.com/video/squad-deathmatch-battlefield-bad/60101

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 237 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 24  Next