Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 08 Jul 2024, 08:49

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
PostPosted: 22 Apr 2012, 03:16 

I got rid of shadow floating! in beeyootuful 3d...
Not sure if they fixed it... cuz at first my shadows were floating. ( but I did mess with convergence befo I got in dis here game and perhaps fragged it befo playin' )
Otherwise I turned off the shadow in options but returnin' to da game I noticed the shadow pop lock perfect fer a split second!
So I turn mah sadow option back on and Bam! Everything is beyootiful!

matter eh fact. Once I set my convergence for my mouse and gui to meet the front plane ( single mouse ) I get nice convergence still. And I can than crank the depth setting to max for fun exagerated 3d that behaves the best I have evah! evah seen in a 3dvision game!
I am happy!

click image for 6050 x1080

Tried surround multi-monitor out, by choosing the fullscreen windowed option. I do not know if they have tweaked the Beta for surround/eyefinity but I did not see any flakyness in the compositions once in game.
Besides what was in the normal resolutions ( ie. interor cutaways for composition sake ). I loved the expanded landscape! Gave it an epic feel! ( gonna try out the d2 multi res as soon as the weekend is over )
Epic surround experience! I am happy!

Now both together?

Not so happy... :-(
Hopefully, they will appreciate their own work as much as I do and marry a native solution for the release. ( dunno this is kind of tough for 3dvision? my only windowed 3d is with single monitor views? )
Maybe Nvidia will support multimonitor windowed 3d so Blizzard can "let it be"?

I suppose we sould be celebrate their beta efforts so far.
And hopefully this is all natively supportted release day. ( Diablo 3 forums d-day of widescreen love? )

Attached files Diablo III12_50.jps (200.1 KB)

my monitors wrote: A bezel is nothing more than my eyeglass frames

PostPosted: 22 Apr 2012, 08:40 

dunno what link gremlins mistake I made before? ( :hide is there a resolution limit? images links do not auto-resize? )
Otherwise:

[click image for full res @ 6050 x 1080

PostPosted: 22 Apr 2012, 13:26 
Insiders
Insiders

dunno what link gremlins mistake I made before? ( :hide is there a resolution limit? images links do not auto-resize? )
Otherwise:

[click image for full res @ 6050 x 1080

Is it just me or does it appear that you can zoom out a lot more? Is there an edit I can do to adjust this?

PostPosted: 23 Apr 2012, 02:30 

If you meen wider? my bevels are pretty thick so my bevel adjustment gived me well over 6000? 6050 x 1080
If you mean by height. ..
I am playing the female witch doctor ( my sad sad necromancer replacement which I hate to admit has been fun )
in the picture without any armour progression. Maybe she is just smaller then yer characters?

Did u accidently zoom in?

The Z key is supposed to control zooming in and out. I do not know if the keyboard z key works...
But! I found that my default mouse settings on my R.A.T. 9's thumbwheel which was set to z and shift Z for undo redo in Maya,
Worked just fine to zoom in and out of the game.

I took some zoom in action shots of some of the creature battles if u r interested in wut the difference looks like? ( mostly me taking damage so I could get up close captures of characters )

PostPosted: 02 May 2012, 18:08 

http://www.gamespot.com/news/diablo-iii-auction-house-fees-global-play-revealed-6374435

Blizzard said it will take $1 from every piece of equipment (weapons and armor) successfully sold. For commodities like crafting materials, gems, gold, and what Blizzard described as "stackable" items, the company will enact a 15 percent transaction fee. On top of that, Blizzard will take another 15 percent if gamers elect to move funds to a third-party service like PayPal.

Gamers can avoid that fee (and PayPal's own surcharge) by dumping the cash into their Battle.net account, but there, the funds can be used only to purchase Blizzard games, subscriptions, and merchandise.

PostPosted: 14 May 2012, 20:07 
Insiders
Insiders

I got the game downloaded and I can get to the login screen for Diablo III so I can change the options. I tried to force the 5760x1080 res in the config file and it went to 800x600 when I started it back up, Unfortunately the retail release is going require the same configuration as the beta client did with "Fullscreen Windowed". )c:

EDIT: I put instructions on how to edit your video settings outside of the game if you are having difficulty doing it in game.

http://www.wsgf.org/forum/forums/gaming/detailed-widescreen-reports/16090/detailed-report-diablo-iii#comment-245790

Azza Fusion 4000 Liquid Cooled Full/Mini-ITX Tower - AMD Ryzen 1700x CPU - Tt Water 3.0 Ultimate CPU Cooler - ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Extreme - 2x EVGA GTX 980 in SLI - Geil 16GB - Klipsch 5.1 THX Speakers - Vertex 4 128GB SSD, Sandisk 256GB SSD, Samsung 512GB 850 PRO SSD, WD Black 320GB & Two times Toshiba 5TB (one for Games and the other for Storage) - Logitech G502 - Corsair K65 RGB - Logitech G13 - Win10 Pro 64bit - 2-over-1 Viewsonic VA2448M 24" (2x 1920x1080 Secondary) & Samsung CHG90 Series Curved 49" (3840x1080) - Ergotech Monitor Stand - Shout out to WSGF for the upgrade on my stand!

PostPosted: 14 May 2012, 21:18 
Insiders
Insiders

I got the game downloaded and I can get to the login screen for Diablo III so I can change the options. I tried to force the 5760x1080 res in the config file and it went to 800x600 when I started it back up, Unfortunately the retail release is going require the same configuration as the beta client did with "Fullscreen Windowed". )c:

EDIT: I put instructions on how to edit your video settings outside of the game if you are having difficulty doing it in game.

http://www.wsgf.org/forum/forums/gaming/detailed-widescreen-reports/16090/detailed-report-diablo-iii#comment-245790

Your configuration method only works for window mode fullscreen? or actually fullscreen?:D

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): [email protected]

PostPosted: 14 May 2012, 21:26 
Insiders
Insiders

Unfortunately, Fullscreen Windowed. I haven't been able to found a way to force actual fullscreen to work with out it reverting to 800x600. I tinkered for about 45min with it, it's a picky engine. )c:

Azza Fusion 4000 Liquid Cooled Full/Mini-ITX Tower - AMD Ryzen 1700x CPU - Tt Water 3.0 Ultimate CPU Cooler - ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Extreme - 2x EVGA GTX 980 in SLI - Geil 16GB - Klipsch 5.1 THX Speakers - Vertex 4 128GB SSD, Sandisk 256GB SSD, Samsung 512GB 850 PRO SSD, WD Black 320GB & Two times Toshiba 5TB (one for Games and the other for Storage) - Logitech G502 - Corsair K65 RGB - Logitech G13 - Win10 Pro 64bit - 2-over-1 Viewsonic VA2448M 24" (2x 1920x1080 Secondary) & Samsung CHG90 Series Curved 49" (3840x1080) - Ergotech Monitor Stand - Shout out to WSGF for the upgrade on my stand!

PostPosted: 14 May 2012, 21:49 
Insiders
Insiders

Unfortunately, Fullscreen Windowed. I haven't been able to found a way to force actual fullscreen to work with out it reverting to 800x600. I tinkered for about 45min with it, it's a picky engine. )c:

;)) Everything can be broken;)) hehehe..will give it a look;))

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): [email protected]

PostPosted: 14 May 2012, 22:01 
Insiders
Insiders

What's actaully wrong with Fullscreen windowed? theres no border, unless im mistaken you can't tell the different between true full screen and fullscreen windowed, so unless they have removed this feature all is swell, minus the HUD, allowing the other resolutions will be nop or two if its really required, there are multiple checks tho within about 3 function calls. (based on the BETA before I left NZ)

Want to keep Flawless Widescreen alive? Donate Here

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next