Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 06 Jul 2024, 19:54

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 17  Next
 Post subject: Bioshock
PostPosted: 16 Aug 2007, 07:50 
Editors
Editors

People do not want to play a game that is underwater, omg. This game will fail miserabley just watch. Horrible idea of putting this game underwater in an underwater city, bad idea

Uhm, because?

I watched the trailers and it looks really good, gameplay wise and graphics wise. I couldn't care less that the setting is under water. :lol:

PostPosted: 16 Aug 2007, 12:13 

God I can't wait for this game. I want it now!!! I keep playing the demo over and over again lol.

I love hacking the flying turret things and having them mow down the enemy for me :D it's awesome!

PostPosted: 16 Aug 2007, 12:32 
Editors
Editors

I bought a copy yesterday from Toys-R-Us.

And how painful is the internet activation? Simple? How restrictive is it? Because as much as I want this game, if I have to sweat blood to get the thing activated, I don't want to know. ;)

PostPosted: 16 Aug 2007, 12:40 

People do not want to play a game that is underwater, omg. This game will fail miserabley just watch. Horrible idea of putting this game underwater in an underwater city, bad idea

:lol: ....... :? ... :shock: ..... :lol: .... :roll:

PostPosted: 16 Aug 2007, 12:52 
Editors
Editors

What, you mean compared to the original plan... which was effectively Far Cry with Nazi's, if an interview is to be believed...

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/2007/08/16/bioshock_wasn_t_always_underwater/1

PostPosted: 16 Aug 2007, 13:46 
Editors
Editors

I presonalyl think that underwater is a great draw, as water technology has really come along in recent years to make games look beautiful. I always find that I screenshot more or sit back and drink in a view that has a rolling waterfall or dripping pipe and puddle.

The game looks awesome and i want it now too. It's a shame it wasn't released early everywhere, including the PC version. Just means we gotta wait another week! BOOOO!!! :evil:

Follow me on twitter: @theg00seberry and find me on Steam

PostPosted: 16 Aug 2007, 16:30 

And how painful is the internet activation? Simple? How restrictive is it? Because as much as I want this game, if I have to sweat blood to get the thing activated, I don't want to know. ;)

I don't think you can activate it until they enable the activation servers on the official release date. So all dopefish can do is install the game and admire the box :P (and I suppose read through the manual as well)

PostPosted: 16 Aug 2007, 16:52 

I don't think you can activate it until they enable the activation servers on the official release date. So all dopefish can do is install the game and admire the box :P (and I suppose read through the manual as well)

Newsflash, TRU only sells the 360 version, which you can play without internet activation. He didn't have to activate it, so you can bet he's enjoying the game right about now.

I love hacking the flying turret things and having them mow down the enemy for me Very Happy it's awesome!

I tried forever to do this in the demo, I couldn't get it to work :(

FYI, PC demo comes out tomorrow.

PostPosted: 16 Aug 2007, 18:19 
Editors
Editors

Purchase and pre-load via Steam now ... 8)

PostPosted: 16 Aug 2007, 18:27 
Editors
Editors

$54.95 and i don't even get a box, pishhh. I thought Steam was supposed to be cheaper.

Follow me on twitter: @theg00seberry and find me on Steam

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 17  Next