Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 07 Jul 2024, 02:15

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 198 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 20  Next
PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010, 02:33 

Running a Triplehead2go now, would love to try Eyefinity, I use this computer for Iracing only. I heard this card would rock it!

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010, 03:07 

I've never had any experience with Eyefinity or any kind of Multi-Display Gaming however I do think that its an awesome piece of tech that takes gaming detail to a whole new level.

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010, 04:14 
What's your thoughts/ experience of Eyefinity (Multi-Display Gaming)?

Its Awesome? More detailed thoughts on Eyefinity " Multi-Display Gaming" once i have the HiS 6870 in my hands, well sorry, but first you have to have the "experience" right? :lol:

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010, 04:32 

Eyefinity is simple one of the best things to come along for gaming since we moved to widescreen! As our peripheral vision is more sensitive than our narrow forward vision, my gaming simulation has become almost surreal with the wrap-around setup I have here. The only thing that would make it better would be to add a top and bottom row of panels as well!

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010, 05:11 

There is nothing that can be said negatively about Eyefinity. Like many others, I just don't know how I could ever go back to single screen. Eyefinity transformed the man cave and received excellent comments from my "Why do you need three screens to play games" wife. WOW!!! If she was impressed, something good was done. My current card is a bit laggy on higher setting and I certainly could use this card. I sure hope I win

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010, 07:01 

Eyefinity has completely changed my opinion of video games from now until the end of time. I so highly value eyefinity that I will oftentimes pass up on titles I want to play just because they don't support it properly. From the moment I first tried it in January, I knew there was no going back. The immersion is so fantastic that I can't fathom playing on one screen. When I was forced to do so earlier this year for Quakecon, it nearly broke my heart. If I win that 6870 I'll be selling my 5870 and buying a 2nd 6870 to crossfire with it. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed so that I can make my gaming experiences that much better.

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010, 08:02 
Insiders
Insiders

Eyefinity is the most immersive gaming experience I have ever had. Sure, I have not tried 3d gaming yet, but with eyefinity I feel like my gaming thirst is finally satisfied. I love eyefinity because its such a cheap upgrade but has such a huge impact on the gaming experience you get. 1 ati card and 3 cheap acer monitors is all it takes for me and I will never be able to go back to 1 screen again. It makes me feel naked. I entered this contest because me being a college student only allows me to upgrade every once in a blue moon due to low funds.

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010, 11:32 

Eyefinity changed my entire games experience and now with HD3D Technology you can have Stereo 3D gaming on multi-display
Technology.
Gaming EVOLVED :rockout

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010, 11:34 

Cool! A contest.... I love contest...

New Eyefinity user here, and it blew my mind straight off when I first saw the effects it had on my gaming experiences.

I plan never to go back to single screen again!

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010, 12:48 

hi,
my brother has a pair of HD5850 on 3 monitor. I played half of Dirt 2 on Eyefinity but every 2 hours i had to rest for 15-20 minutes :(
it's like nVidia 3D technology, you get very tired from both technologies :cry:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 198 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 20  Next